First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What are your thoughts on this program being extended and honored? My build week is set for week 03/20/2023. But needs to be delivered/purchased by program end date. I might add, that I retired from a Ford Dealership at the end of 2020, after 27 years in auto sales.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like you'd be a good source to answer this question. LOL. How does Ford typically handle these situations? It's been discussed that Ford will renew/extend them like they did for the offers that expired on 1/3/23, but we've seen enough buyers have issues with that too. I'm with you, my build week is 3/27, so I'll need to rely on an extension. If they don't extend, that would be a pretty crappy thing for Ford to do to people who've waited 3 years.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...I retired from a Ford Dealership at the end of 2020, after 27 years in auto sales.
In that case: What are your thoughts? Most of us aren't remotely qualified to read Ford's intentions. We generally only have negative experiences to relate to.

I hope they will just renew the program, and the current anxiety was all for naught; But I can't assume that's the case with what I've seen so far.

OP
OP
Notawrangler

Notawrangler

Heritage
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think or hope that the program will be extended. That’s what normally happens. However manufacturers don’t have to incentivize things that are selling. It would cost me $3425. Won’t No till they run the smart Vincent day of delivery/sale. Forums are just opinions, no one knows for sure what Ford is going to do. Case in point ” No HE being Scheduled week of 2-2-23, lol.

610D3C53-B597-467B-ADCD-CD8A11E85BE4.jpeg

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My assumption is that, given the large number of outstanding offers still in play, Ford will extend these again for at least another quarter (I'm in same boat with a projected March build so delivery would be most likely well past expiration). To not extend the offers would be a huge customer sat issue for Ford IMO.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford recertifies public/private offers on a quarterly basis. The 2023MY certificate has already expired once at the beginning of January, and that expiration date was extended another quarter to April.

Last year was odd in that the certificate lasted the entire model year. I didn't think much of it at the time because usually certificates are used for limited-time offers and not price protection. For whatever reason they decided not to do that this year. My guess is they are holding these certificates a little closer to the chest this time to better handle COVP approvals and to see what folks will do in regards to the $2500 carrot-on-a-stick.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford recertifies public/private offers on a quarterly basis. The 2023MY certificate has already expired once at the beginning of January, and that expiration date was extended another quarter to April.

Last year was odd in that the certificate lasted the entire model year. I didn't think much of it at the time because usually certificates are used for limited-time offers and not price protection. For whatever reason they decided not to do that this year. My guess is they are holding these certificates a little closer to the chest this time to better handle COVP approvals and to see what folks will do in regards to the $2500 carrot-on-a-stick.
Sure hope it’s this easy. Has anybody had their $2500 carrot show up yet?

Vbsteve

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting but confusing occurrence. I’m getting nothing from Ford or my dealer unless I call. Last week I called Ford customer service to get info about possible build date. (BB, 2dr, tow 2.3, automatic). She put me on hold for about 5 minutes and started asking whether I had a sas pkg or high trim. After I assured her that I had no constraints, she told me a $2500 certificate had been issued for me to get a different vehicle from the dealership, and I should call them because that would have happened if my order was cancelled. I called my dealer and they said my order was still unscheduled, clean. Any help out there?

KnoxSooner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am curious if any of you w/ March 2023 Builds and delivery dates after April 3rd have learned if the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer, i.e. Program Number: 38644, was extended or not?

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I expired too, I contacted my dealer haven't heard back. Still waiting on shipping though.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am curious if any of you w/ March 2023 Builds and delivery dates after April 3rd have learned if the 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer, i.e. Program Number: 38644, was extended or not?
I already followed up with a dealer employee not affiliated with my ordering dealer. They provided a screenshot of the extended cert. My build day was 4/4 and shipped on 4/5.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2013 F150, 1979 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco was built in March and should be delivered in another week or two. My dealer emailed me my current certificate info a couple days ago. It showed my certificate under program 38644, for the correct amount, with a new expiration date of 7/5/23. Looks like everything “renewed” as expected.

KnoxSooner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You guys sound luckier than me. My bronco has had the status of 'built & waiting delivery" since mid March. I love the part where it says 'this could take up to a week'. Ha - it has been about 3 weeks. I will try to reach my dealer again tomorrow & see if I can confirm the extension of the "Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer". Hopefully mine was extended as well. Thank you for your feedback. Good luck!
Sponsored