Sponsored

Projected Delivery Times for a new Order?

SVBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've spent several days combing the site here trying to digest the "experience" of obtaining a Bronco.

Thought I would just ask outright. Opinion or factual projections welcome.

If I walked into the dealership today and ordered a 2 door Badlands or Wildtrac hard top loaded up... what would be a reasonable expectation for delivery? A 2022 or we talking something beyond that?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Either of those have a large number of the commodities with limited availability and will hamper production.

Without a reservation you're looking at a lengthy wait most likely.

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My order guy at the dealership said they are figuring about 16-18 months for anything new going in now.

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've spent several days combing the site here trying to digest the "experience" of obtaining a Bronco.

Thought I would just ask outright. Opinion or factual projections welcome.

If I walked into the dealership today and ordered a 2 door Badlands or Wildtrac hard top loaded up... what would be a reasonable expectation for delivery? A 2022 or we talking something beyond that?

Thanks in advance.

You have two options, pay well above MSRP or wait until ~2032 ;)

Your guess is as good as ours :)

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you pick a dealer with a short line and many allocations (doubtful many dealers would give you factual information on this numbers as they can probably get more from impulse buyers than someone who ordered), I'd say you have a shot, so you just need to call 3000 Ford dealers, get them to tell you information they probably consider proprietary, what number in line, preferably with a low number of similar builds as yours, and a lot of allocations (of which they probably only know the first month at this point), in other words your best bet is to make up a phony sob story to try to get Ford to give you priority so they can appear to be altruistic people (hint: giving someone priority screws everyone down the line, it is actually a dick move that causes many to suffer so the favored few gain.)

Of course if they lied to you or change their minds at any point, For will tell you to move the order, but I don't think anyone has been able to do it yet. You might get lucky and get a 2022, Ford might even give new orders special carve outs, you just never know with them

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First how old are you? All I mean is are you sure you'll make it to the delivery date.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 3 two door badlands and I’m not getting my hopes up for a 2022 delivery.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just find one for sale online now. No chance you get a 2-door hardtop before 2023 by going to a dealer today.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are fetuses at this very moment that will likely be a child , two years of age before you see a personal ordered two door.

Sponsored

SQUATCHD

Badlands
First Name
Yeti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 Crew Cab / 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Projected Delivery Times for a new Order? AB443CF8-6AC6-4ECB-93DC-D3BBE44775DB

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford itself does not know the answer to that question. Ford cannot yet make reasonable estimates for first-day July 2020 reservations, let alone Oct/Nov 2021 ones.

I don't think we know enough to say that 2022 is impossible for such an order, but it's seriously unlikely.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am thinking of ordering a Base 2 door in green with only the switches as an option. Having cancelled a day 3 res last February knowing there is no justice in the world I bet if I order by December I get it in July 2022.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on what you order and from where. Getting accurate allocation info would be near impossible for most dealers so that’s a crap shoot but your best bet would be the highest volume one that will commit to MSRP in a reasonable distance to you. With the right build from a high volume dealer you could get one by the end of ‘22, but you’re most likely looking at ‘23
Sponsored