Sponsored

Projected Delivery Times for a new Order?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am thinking of ordering a Base 2 door in green with only the switches as an option. Having cancelled a day 3 res last February knowing there is no justice in the world I bet if I order by December I get it in July 2022.
No, unlikely.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly no one here has any idea. Most are basing their guesses off their own misery and 2020-2021 supply chain. Supply chain could turn around at the end of the year and we could have a glut of commodities like we have a glut of lumber and they could build 200k of these things, or supply chain could worsen and they only build 100k. With 3 shifts and weekends Ford has the ability to produce ~25k a month at full production without commodity constraints, which is what they are doing everything they can to achieve. The best context you have is Jeep builds 250k wranglers a year. In June Ford told us there were 120,000 firm orders. Ford has produced about 26,000 broncos up until Sept 30th which I don't believe includes dirt mountain broncos (you may be able to add 5-7k to that number). Everyone on this forum talks about allocations, which no one on this forum (barring wannabe Ford GT or GT500 mustang owners) would know anything about had it not been for supply chain issues. This is a standard mass produced vehicle, if this was 2019 allocations wouldn't matter in the slightest. Broncos would be filling lots just like wranglers do today. Just buckle up and try not to plan around when you'll get this thing.

Last edited:

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends what you order. A 2.3 Big Bend Soft Top could be a May delivery.

They’re going to build buildable units. Stock broncos suggest that they’re quickly rolling through cheaper reserved units.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True Ford is trying to turn it around, but they are having about as much luck as this guy right now.

alec_baldwin_gettyimages-961220104_1280.jpg

Alex has a better chance of turning things around than Ford...

"would you like valves with that?" @Ford Motor Company

• Haha
Reactions: RHW

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last month we saw about a dozen people who placed order @ dealer and then got VIN/build-date in only couple weeks or so - mostly easy builds but not all of em -
That's the power of the allocation. The completely opaque number our dealer may or may not disclose that determines the fate of all Broncos.

The right build at the right dealer, congratulations here's your VIN. Otherwise, 22, 23, 24... who can say? It still blows my mind that Ford runs their reservation system like this.

Sponsored
OP
OP

SVBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Guys, I want to thank you for your witty responses. Besides confirming what I believed... and what my Ford dealer seemed to say (expect 18-24 months) some of the responses were hilarious! I experienced this "process" to a lesser degree in the days of the 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. So I understand the pain. Guess I'll be doing a Rubicon 2dr before I can get a Bronco. (sigh) 1st world problems right?

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bezos may make it to Mars first

• Haha
Reactions: RHW

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Projected Delivery Times for a new Order? 1635380347424

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every single person on this board has been attempting to figure that out for the past year. Many have been seeking this answer for years and years.

I ask my dealer the same thing every few weeks.

the real answer is “no”.

nobody knows anything. It could be weeks, jumping ahead of thousands of early reservation holders. It could be years.

I’ve been burning my inner clam on this almost nightly for over a year. Information that we can plan our lives around, considering the expense, is and will not be available. And Ford gives zero fucks about this.

good luck

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just placed an order for a 4dr Wildtrak, MIC top, Lux, Tow, etc. Pretty much all of the taboo parts and packages. It's a long shot that I will get a 2022. More than likely a 2023. I may end up just changing to a Raptor at that point. Which will likely cause further delays. lol.

hotcorner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, 997tts, 1m, RRSport, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anything changed? My local dealer has Broncos in stock at msrp and told me if i put an order in today it will only be 4-6 months. High volume dealer but still.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anything changed? My local dealer has Broncos in stock at msrp and told me if i put an order in today it will only be 4-6 months. High volume dealer but still.
What spec does your dealer have in stock? I would say 6 months is a fair estimate for the perfect build that avoids all commodity constraints -- that would mean building something without a modular bumper, with a 2.3L 7MT, soft top, no leather seats, no tow, etc.

same2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've spent several days combing the site here trying to digest the "experience" of obtaining a Bronco.

Thought I would just ask outright. Opinion or factual projections welcome.

If I walked into the dealership today and ordered a 2 door Badlands or Wildtrac hard top loaded up... what would be a reasonable expectation for delivery? A 2022 or we talking something beyond that?

Thanks in advance.
I'd say being a little flexible on the build and keeping an eye out for abandoned orders is your best bet... I happened to fall into one at my local dealer while finalizing my order and jumped on it. They still have a new 2-door OB in AMB, and somehow already have a used 4-door Badlands at my dealership... so I'm guessing that there must be some popping up here-and-there in the USA. From what I understand the Admin Fees are all that you have to contend with down there... I'm in Canada where they don't seem to be an issue (at least it was not for mine).
Sponsored