Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s kinda expensive, but it’s in the accessory catalog, in red, white or blue with matching side handles.

Prew

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I mounted my CB where the center grab handle is supposed to be. "Accessory Ready".

OP
OP
Climber

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The handle is for looks, it’s in an awkward position

Sponsored

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was going to go all in with Kazkin heated and cooled. Saw someone on here with these and are $500 with shipping. (Front only, doing a rear seat delete next) Katzkin doesn’t really have a MGV. These also fit over OEM covers, so going back is easy. I can easily add heat. This was the way for me, and the material is as good as OE MGV. Note the centers are even embossed with carbon fiber pattern. I got them this morning and with removing the seats, I was finished by noon.
Katskin has vinyl I’m not 100% sure if it’s marine grade but it’s worth checking… PS DAMN! u have a bad ass completely original looking vehicle and I’m jealous! LOVE IT!

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered June 7 and received them yesterday. Order and let them sit in cart, they’ll send you 10% off, it covers shipping fedex.
Question- did they send you 10% off or $10 off? So far I've received a coupon for $10 off, but not 10% off. Wonder if I should just keep waiting. I have quite a few variations of the covers in my carts trying to trigger the 10% off coupon.

It's not a rush AT ALL obviously but I'd like to get mine in production.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah yeah Nice seats. Tell me more about the door pocket! Do you like it does your leg hit? does it feel cheap? Is the extra space usable?
It just another place to keep stuff in the small 2dr cabin ,I think it looks as good as any other plastic piece in there , I'm 6 4 it takes up a little space in the leg area but I have the 7sp and it does not hinder any movement.
You could always add one to pass side if it ends up bothering you.
Sticker fab has them discounted on their site.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
See though thats the thing. I can find cheap car seat covers. Those look cheap. These prp are quality and look oem. Big difference. I have seen these amnazon ones in person. They do not look like the photos on amazon once installed. But the biggest point is they are just ordinary. I want custom colors to match my paint etc. Good for plain Jayne but nothing else.

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
See though thats the thing. I can find cheap car seat covers. Those look cheap. These prp are quality and look oem. Big difference.
For me it is not worth a $700 difference but for someone else it might be, I really think if I was considering $1000 for seat covers it would be hard to justify not spending a few hundred more and getting the Katskinz.

I think the OP has the right idea and if I decide to do a rear seat delete I might be able to justify paying $500 for the fronts only - they do look good.

Last edited:

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did the same awhile back, vs katskin I like the fact they are removable and I’ve used them thru spring and summer with wet bathing suits and towels coming off the lake and just wipe off and done….outstanding quality in my opinion
Ford Bronco PRP Seat Covers Look Great in my Base SAS 2 door! 1996F916-8A22-42AC-8774-CA7027526223
Ford Bronco PRP Seat Covers Look Great in my Base SAS 2 door! FCC6A898-7DE1-44A8-A580-28F9F620E899

Ford Bronco PRP Seat Covers Look Great in my Base SAS 2 door! 03A096A6-1E5A-42A3-8ECE-D3AF5C3D50F8

OP
OP
Climber

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did the same awhile back, vs katskin I like the fact they are removable and I’ve used them thru spring and summer with wet bathing suits and towels coming off the lake and just wipe off and done….outstanding quality in my opinion
Ford Bronco PRP Seat Covers Look Great in my Base SAS 2 door! 03A096A6-1E5A-42A3-8ECE-D3AF5C3D50F8

Yours are the set that convinced me to give them a try!

Reactions: Jb7

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yours are the set that convinced me to give them a try!
Yours looks great, I love the color scheme with the ext, ties it all in, that’s the great thing about these too is the large color selection
Sponsored