First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Check out my new PRP MGV seat covers, what a quality product!

34866E63-0EEF-45CB-BB4B-2E72F7C7000C.jpeg

B40C19F2-45DB-405A-9D5C-21AD234792B7.jpeg

Another view showing the grey color match, pretty close!

1cf9bd3c-2ede-47de-af71-a5bd66000b9d-jpeg.jpg
Op is that gray the ā€œdaytona light gray vinylā€? Does that light gray match the dash well? Looks as though it does on pics but in person may differā€¦

I am ordering these but am flip flopping daily on color. I have race red paint. I think im going with daytona red where you have black and light gray elsewhere to match the interior which is same as yours with red stitch. Decisions! Yours looks great

also,the orange you have up by the shoulders of seat,that is vinyl correct? Not a fabric?

Ford Bronco PRP Seat Covers Look Great in my Base SAS 2 door! 0CA6A913-C712-49AB-A908-0BC1411900C3

Last edited:
OP
OP
Climber

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That will look great! The grey is really close if not exact to factory interior, and Iā€™m pretty picky. The orange is all MGV. Iā€™m happily surprised at how close to OE they look. In a few years (or less) I plan on a GT350 style, two blue stripes down the middle, slide these off and go blue/grey. Bang! looks new again. Thatā€™s why I got white. Race red is my fave color without graphics. Again, to each their own, JMHO.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can also get the logo delete

OP
OP
Climber

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That will look great! The grey is really close if not exact to factory interior, and Iā€™m pretty picky. The orange is all MGV. Iā€™m happily surprised at how close to OE they look. In a few years (or less) I plan on a GT350 style, two blue stripes down the middle, slide these off and go blue/grey. Bang! looks new again. Thatā€™s why I got white. Race red is my fave color without graphics. Again, to each their own, JMHO.
Yea, Daytona grey, BTW

Sponsored

Village Idiot

Badlands
First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I Need to reach out and ask them if they can get similar color to brown below. The browns I see on their site look either darker or lighter... different. Could be diff between leather and mgv?

Ford Bronco PRP Seat Covers Look Great in my Base SAS 2 door! 1658956879080

OP
OP
Climber

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll send samples on request, they look different in the real

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

so for the handful who have the white PRP seats, would they go well with Wimbledon white or are they a bright white like Oxford? I ask because my plan is to paint my top Wimbledon white - thanks!

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so for the handful who have the white PRP seats, would they go well with Wimbledon white or are they a bright white like Oxford? I ask because my plan is to paint my top Wimbledon white - thanks!
I believe the white I have is closer
To the Oxford white, if I remember from the samples I got they have a less white version that may match the Wimbledon better, they sent me 6 color samples I requested but I donā€™t have them anymore to check, the white I got has the woven carbon fiber texture but they have other whites in various shades from what I remember

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That is badass. Basequatch just got another checkmark if the order doesn't get its ass in gear.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Climber

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also, look at the bottom as they have some fabric options. The sport mesh could be interesting in the bolsters or center to make them more ā€˜grippyā€™

OP
OP
Climber

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is badass. Basequatch just got another checkmark if the order doesn't get its ass in gear.
From my POV, basesquach was ā€˜the wayā€™, Iā€™ll post the finished product, but Iā€™ll be all in at 50k with a bad, personalized off-roader. Just wish I could have got the larger head unit. The steering wheel, when done will be the cherry on top of the interior.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered them today. Cant wait to get them. Used that code and worked for 10% off!

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can also get the logo delete
I got the logo delete but it doesn't render that way when on the site. I wish they wouldnt put their stitched on logo on the rear of the head rest.They wont budge on that. I mean,just put a little tag somewhere not a 2x2 inch stitched tag that will show holes once removed.
they also cant stitch any bronco logo into front because of copyright laws. I might ask around locally

OP
OP
Climber

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would have liked the embossed bronco like the OE. Please post when theyā€™re in!
Sponsored