Decked

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My $5 a month expires on about 90 days....or so....Unless they give me same, I'll park the system. Ford is doing people a favor by dropping xm radios on F150....

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My $5 a month expires on about 90 days....or so....Unless they give me same, I'll park the system. Ford is doing people a favor by dropping xm radios on F150....
Now that I've been without for a bit I kind of miss it a little but Pandora has helped fill the gap.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't read the whole thread, but for the last couple years I usually would pay around $100-$120 for a year up front. However, with the wireless carplay and Pandora I don't plan to renew SiriusXM in the Bronco. Although, I do want to branch out to some different providers, maybe spotify or apple music

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t ever call. I just log on to my account and tell them online I want to cancel unless I get the introductory offer. Usually takes less than 5 minutes. My wife likes it and has had it on several vehicles for the last 10 years or so and we’ve always paid the lowest rate.
Thanks for posting this. I hate having to talk to customer retention agents to cancel or renegotiate rates. My SiriusXM subscription just doubled from the introductory rate of $4.99/month to $9.99/month, so I just went through this cancellation/renegotiation process a few minutes ago. I don't use the service that often and really could not justify to myself paying the higher rate.

Your suggestion worked like a charm... once I was finally able to access the chat function.

Not surprisingly, the Sirius website currently has the text-chat-to-cancel button greyed out and unavailable, so it forces you to call the phone number to cancel. :rolleyes: However, when I called, a computerized message allowed me to initiate a chat with an "agent" (presumably a robot) by simply answering "Yes". Then everything proceeded as expected.

The "agent" spent 30 seconds of wasted effort offering me lame partial price increases for less than full-featured service 😂, before quickly agreeing to renew my introductory subscription for the same rate, but this time for a full year, and they credited my card for the overcharge just recently applied with the rate increase. (y)

Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cancelling mine next month, then signing up for $4.99 a month, none of that $29 bullshit

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So 3 month update: I'm bombarded by cheap Sirius offers but I haven't missed it, Pandora has filled in the gap just fine.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So 3 month update: I'm bombarded by cheap Sirius offers but I haven't missed it, Pandora has filled in the gap just fine.
I started an archive folder for Sirius Spam emails on 1/30/23. To date they have sent 16 emails. LOL, 35 days 16 spam emails.

Yes, I know that at the bottom of each email in the very tiniest of print is a link to unsubscribe but at this point my curiosity up as to whether or not they will ever give up. I suspect not.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Never thought I would like XM but I've started to get addicted to no commercials. I don't like that there is not an explicit filter however for when the kid is in the car. (We listen to a whole lot of Kids pop kids then).

I refuse to give them a credit card. Told them I'd only pay by check and so all they told me was they could only give me the $5 month deal for 6 months. So we'll start there.

And I just found out on another thread, the XM radio doesn't work when you put on an RTT.

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Allow me to introduce y'all to privacy.com, get the $5.99/mo deal, use a virtual card from privacy.com, set the monthly limit to $6. When the deal expires, the CC will reject the increased price so you know to call and renew the deal.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.