Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it's done. I got the run around of course, she first offered $8.99, then $7.29 music only. If she had gotten to $5 I might have kept it.
Sponsored

jking12

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Bronco, 21' Mazda MX-5 Miata, 19' Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never paid attention to the cost after the trial and apparently I should have. That's more than all my other streaming services combined. Couldn't cancel fast enough.

The_More_You_Know_0-0_screenshot.png
This happens to me whenever 1 of my 3 vehicles runs out of SiriusXM because I always am on some sort of deal plan. I just message them and tell them to cancel my plan and refund the amount and they always change it to some crazy deal for 6 or 12 months and put the money they charged me towards the new deal (usually around $4.99 or $6.99 per month per vehicle)

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I never paid attention to the cost after the trial and apparently I should have. That's more than all my other streaming services combined. Couldn't cancel fast enough.

man when I bought my Chevy sonic I enjoyed the free trial. They called me to renew and I asked it’s what I’m getting now? Like current package (I liked the Howard stern show.) They said sure is. I renewed. After the 6 months. Lol nope. I had quarter of my channels. I called and canceled. Then they continued to send me spam mail with new offers. I called them and told them the story and said “I want off any and all mailing lists and if I continue to receive mail from you I will seek legal action against Sirius/xm”

I’ve been sirus/xm free for years now. Satellite. Radio used to be good now it’s trash. I’ll take my Spotify

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

tell Sirius to go pound sand in 6 months they will drop it to 5.99 a month for 12 months and after that again tell them to go pound sand and they will renew. Sirius XM is the biggest sharletons out there beware

BroncoJLandCJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Let it expire, wait a couple months, and they come at you with deals. I'm on a channel package on the upper end of available channels for $6.60 per month, and that's after taxes.

Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let it expire, wait a couple months, and they come at you with deals. I'm on a channel package on the upper end of available channels for $6.60 per month, and that's after taxes.
Do you know what the name of your package is? Is it "platinum"?

richtor1seven

Wildtrak
First Name
JEREMY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Gray Wildtrak 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have they fixed the issue where all the content sounds like it’s been to space and back via tin cans and a string?

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As others have said, call to cancel at the end of every billing year and they will renew at about $7 a month. They also refunded me for 2 months that I paid $28 without noticing, worth a shot!

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We keep Sirius on ONE vehicle (e.g. my wife's). Because I can then use the Sirius iPhone app (for free) and use CarPlay to get free Sirius in my vehicle.

Which is nice because I can have it in whatever vehicle I happen to be driving at the time (daily driver, trail rig on the weekends, etc). I also use the iPhone app to play music in my shop when I'm working out there. Or just with the AirPods in while mowing the lawn/plowing snow. So it's quite handy to have.

If you're married or otherwise have somebody special - consider this. Cuts the cost of the service in half.

EDIT: They do limit you to only ONE other device - so don't get the idea that you can share your password with friends and family and become the "Johnny Appleseed of Sirius" ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As others have said, call to cancel at the end of every billing year and they will renew at about $7 a month. They also refunded me for 2 months that I paid $28 without noticing, worth a shot!
They did refund the unused prorated portion, about $25.

OP
OP

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We keep Sirius on ONE vehicle (e.g. my wife's). Because I can then use the Sirius iPhone app (for free) and use CarPlay to get free Sirius in my vehicle.

Which is nice because I can have it in whatever vehicle I happen to be driving at the time (daily driver, trail rig on the weekends, etc). I also use the iPhone app to play music in my shop when I'm working out there. Or just with the AirPods in while mowing the lawn/plowing snow. So it's quite handy to have.

If you're married or otherwise have somebody special - consider this. Cuts the cost of the service in half.

EDIT: They do limit you to only ONE other device - so don't get the idea that you can share your password with friends and family and become the "Johnny Appleseed of Sirius" ;)
That's a great idea.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can do more than one. Was tempted to see if I could get it in my truck on wife's account. I have it on a pad, Alexa, a phone, and her car... All on her account.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Status