JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Plus the music quality is crap. I've read how bad the Bronco sound system is and when I got mine it sounded fine to me off Android Auto and a USB stick.
Then I flipped over to Sirius and holy crap that is bad.
Sponsored

303Bronco

Raptor
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Amex Platinum gives you $25 a month credit toward Sirius XM and so if you negotiate the price down you can add multiple cars and such. I have like three friends cars and my Bronco all paid for by Amex

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never paid attention to the cost after the trial and apparently I should have. That's more than all my other streaming services combined. Couldn't cancel fast enough.

The_More_You_Know_0-0_screenshot.png
OMG!!! Are you sirius?!?!

[604Bronco has left the chat]

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m done with Sirius forever. I’ve had it on and off over the years but calling to cancel last time really got my goat for whatever reason. First off you can only call during the week and limited hours. Then you have to sit there while they pitch you 4 different deals before they finally let you cancel.

Sponsored

Moabbob

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m done with Sirius forever. I’ve had it on and off over the years but calling to cancel last time really got my goat for whatever reason. First off you can only call during the week and limited hours. Then you have to sit there while they pitch you 4 different deals before they finally let you cancel.
This, I had it years ago and really didn't enjoy spending time on the phone telling them I wanted to cancel over and over. Now if they would work it like Itunes where I could do it on line it would be fine. It is a con job business model. As an aside the free trial worked for three years on my wife's last car.

HoosierMan

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BASEQUATCH, 2011 MUSTANG GT, 2014 F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would ditch it, but my wife likes the Travel Link on our SuperDuty. I have to call every year before it expires and tell them I will cancel unless they keep me at the discounted rate. So far it has worked every time. Just hate having to call them though. When I finally get my Bronco, I will not keep it after my free service expires...

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've never loaded up my phone with songs, so Sirius works good for me since I spend a lot of time in remote areas of Baja and a lot of other areas with no cell service.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never paid attention to the cost after the trial and apparently I should have. That's more than all my other streaming services combined. Couldn't cancel fast enough.

I’ve never been a fan of their streaming service. I’ve been using Spotify and absolutely love it.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haha give yourself some credit, you didn’t reply to my forum post via carrier pigeon 🤣

I’m a sucker for listening to baseball on AM so I know what you mean. It’s for that reason all the stubby antennas make me cringe!
I just ordered a stubby antenna because I’m too lazy to get out and unscrew the whip antenna before going through the car wash. I don’t care about the stubby’s crappy reception because I never listen to the radio, only Spotify on CarPlay.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Plus the music quality is crap. I've read how bad the Bronco sound system is and when I got mine it sounded fine to me off Android Auto and a USB stick.
Then I flipped over to Sirius and holy crap that is bad.
Exactly! Sirius sound quality is garbage. I have a factory B&O system in my Expedition and use Spotify off CarPlay. The sound is great. It makes me wonder about all the posts I’ve read, trashing Bronco’s B&O system, if they’ve been listening to music on Sirius?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had Sirius active on my 2011 F 150 since new. I just cancelled the subscription for the simple reason I am tired of having to contact them and go through the dance to get the “ deal”. And of course they offered me the “ deal” again once I informed them I was cancelling, but they totally missed my reason for cancelling. Just give me the damn “ deal” since I am a current customer and stop forcing me to go through the same ritual every freaking year. The wife will be responsible for the yearly deal dance on the Bronco.

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cancel when the renewal comes up again. They will negotiate when you continue to ignore their offers. I ended up at 5 per month and an Alexa dot thrown in too boot.
X2... I've been doing this for at least 3 vehicles and 10 or 15 years. I usually call to cancel, they offer me some promotion that I turn down. I say the only way I won't cancel is if I get the same deal as last year (I pay yearly). They act like its a bunch of drama, but give me what I request. Mine personally was a little more than 5 bucks a month, but not much.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it cause I can drive from Tennessee to Montana and never have to search for a channel that doesnt have static. Plus in the mountains of East TN there's a lot of places FM doesnt pick up and I dont have any streaming services on my phone. Yall must have some finely tuned ears or Ive spent too much time in nuclear power plants cause it sounds fine to me.

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have had Sirius active on my 2011 F 150 since new. I just cancelled the subscription for the simple reason I am tired of having to contact them and go through the dance to get the “ deal”. And of course they offered me the “ deal” again once I informed them I was cancelling, but they totally missed my reason for cancelling. Just give me the damn “ deal” since I am a current customer and stop forcing me to go through the same ritual every freaking year. The wife will be responsible for the yearly deal dance on the Bronco.
You're right. This does get old, and is annoying every year.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.