Sponsored

PSA if you use a pressure washer to clean your Bronco Raptor bumper.

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You sure you didn’t use a waterjet?
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
since you need tips anyway. Go on the Amazon and get the foamer that comes with like 5 different sized tips for like $25. Like others, if it’s got mud on it, it’s gets a water pressure wash as the first step. I had a lot of sand after my last adventure, you don’t want to touch the paint until that is all rinsed away. Foam up and let soak for 10 minutes then clear water rinse. Foam up again then use deep microfiber towels els, 5-6, no return to the bucket method. If you only use a single wash mit, get a grit guard for your bucket.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
since you need tips anyway. Go on the Amazon and get the foamer that comes with like 5 different sized tips for like $25. Like others, if it’s got mud on it, it’s gets a water pressure wash as the first step. I had a lot of sand after my last adventure, you don’t want to touch the paint until that is all rinsed away. Foam up and let soak for 10 minutes then clear water rinse. Foam up again then use deep microfiber towels els, 5-6, no return to the bucket method. If you only use a single wash mit, get a grit guard for your bucket.

Yep - I second this. There's a whole world of car detailing out there that I recently discovered. Foam cannon for pressure washer, multi buckets, microfiber mits, grit guards, on & on... that's before all the different sprays... it never ends lol

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's it do? I just have a gap between my steel bumper and the body panel.
Probably for aero to salvage some semblance of mileage. I would guess these could be retrofitted to other models and now I'm kind of interested in trying.