Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've seen these "adjustable ones" online and wondered if they'd work. Thanks for confirming.
Yeah, ideally you'd like to use 4 bolts on the bottom. But if need be ours is longer so if you only use 2 you've got plenty of height. But you should be able to use the 2nd and 3rd set (opposite) on ours since it's backwards, so to speak. Know what I mean? Basically skipping the bottom holes and starting on the 2nd row for your bolt pattern since your mounts are opposite.

But we made ours longer so that you could go even bigger then 37's and have clearance. Although it'll start to wobble a bit the higher you get.
Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, ideally you'd like to use 4 bolts on the bottom. But if need be ours is longer so if you only use 2 you've got plenty of height. But you should be able to use the 2nd and 3rd set (opposite) on ours since it's backwards, so to speak. Know what I mean? Basically skipping the bottom holes and starting on the 2nd row for your bolt pattern since your mounts are opposite.

But we made ours longer so that you could go even bigger then 37's and have clearance. Although it'll start to wobble a bit the higher you get.
Glanced at your site and didn't see one, but do you plan on having the whole tailgate reinforcement kit for 37s?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glanced at your site and didn't see one, but do you plan on having the whole tailgate reinforcement kit for 37s?
No we don't. It would cost too much to the end user for the quality we want and I don't think a lot of customers would want to buy it. Not enough to cover the costs of development/production.

If we did it, it would be stainless steel/powder coated black and probably 10 gauge. So that would run probably $800 or so for the setup.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No we don't. It would cost too much to the end user for the quality we want and I don't think a lot of customers would want to buy it. Not enough to cover the costs of development/production.

If we did it, it would be stainless steel/powder coated black and probably 10 gauge. So that would run probably $800 or so for the setup.
Gotcha, makes sense..

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2nd day i yanked that light off and installed a led one for a jeep,I had to Redhill the bolt pattern (easy) and because it was for a jeep no bronco tax.
Ford Bronco PSA: Most 3rd Brake Light Extensions Won't Work on Sasquatch Package Screenshot_20220721-100500_Gallery

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My state counts the rings as factory “equivalent“ and it passes jnspection.

Ford Bronco PSA: Most 3rd Brake Light Extensions Won't Work on Sasquatch Package C25B38E6-35C1-4A02-A266-3765494A705A
Sponsored