Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I‘ve learned anything from the MY23 conversion process, its that we (on the forum) know way more than most dealers about how this all works.
I'm with a large market dealer. Even upon inquiring about the confirmation process I've been told there is nothing I need to do. I'm probably just going to let it ride and see if they ever actually figure it out....
Sponsored

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm probably just going to let it ride and see if they ever actually figure it out....
That is probably the worst thing you can do. At least confirm that they updated your priority code or your ride is going to come to an abrupt end in November.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, this post is priceless. My dealer told me last night that it automatically updated and there was nothing either they or I needed to do. If I had believed them, I would have ended up cancelled. Shit. Show. To. The. MAXXXXXXXXXXXX!
Mine was the same I had to Ford updated my order totally wrong got I corrected by complaining somewhat.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is probably the worst thing you can do. At least confirm that they updated your priority code or your ride is going to come to an abrupt end in November.
I agree you will be 99 then SOOL

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Meh. This whole "process" has been such a complete turn off. I guess I might pay them a visit towards the end of the reorder period if I'm still feelin it....

Sponsored

Kcjetchaser

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Indian Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just signed the paperwork for my 23 Badlands yesterday and it was confirmed through Ford. Took a second look at the form. "Priority 99". I'll be reaching out to my dealer again...
Update: it's a priority 10 now after the verification.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thought I would share what I discovered during my re-order process...dealer updated my order last Wednesday (9/21) evening after the order banks finally opened. Within the hour I received the Ford confirmation email as well as a copy of the DORA by separate email (all is good, right?). Something in the back of my told me to check on COVP so decided to reach back out to my dealer early yesterday morning to confirm that COVP had been completed. I was surprised to hear that it was still showing in Ford's system as pending. Then by 1130am it was updated to "Approved" at which time my dealer shared a copy of that COVP approval message with me.

My point in posting this is that it appears, at least in my situation, that getting the Ford confirmation email last Wednesday did NOT mean that the COVP had been completed and approved, this took a few more days (and was already in the works). I incorrectly assumed last week that all steps had taken place when I received the Ford email. Just recommending to not assume anything and to follow through with the dealership to get confirmation that all the steps in the re-order process are done...FWIW

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Meh. This whole "process" has been such a complete turn off. I guess I might pay them a visit towards the end of the reorder period if I'm still feelin it....
Major turn off. Researching the intricacies of trying to order and get the vehicle. Who is this Smart Vincent guy? ;) COPD? ;) I don't want to know about or waste time on how the sausage is made - allocations, constraints, jumping through hoops, etc. Just sell me the damn vehicle already.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What's interesting is that the "reorder" link I was sent, let me change whatever I wanted... Even had Heritage Limited and Raptor as options... 🤔

Rolled the dice and placed order a Raptor... 😆

Let's see what they'll tell me tomorrow. Worst case is, "Uh, you did that wrong...", best case is, "Okay... Raptor it is..." 🤡
What reorder link?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well don't waste your time calling the "Bronco Team" if your dealer doesn't know what they are doing.

They said they are unable to tell me whether or not the dealer can change the series on my order because dealers are independent. Even though they are obviously ordering through Ford...

And told me they don't understand the priority codes and it should still be built with a 99... WTF!!!

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What reorder link?
Some got an email with a link, some didn’t. BlueBronco put the link out on the forum last week. I was able to just follow that link and rebuild my order. Then I sent it to my salesman for him to update the order for 2023.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sure will.
So, I still am not getting anywhere with my dealer, also when I went to talk to them the manager was out and my sales person told me he would email the 23 confirmation sheet which he did. A couple of things were incorrect. I called him to correct my order but either none of them are informed of the order process or they may be trying to pull a fast one.
I emailed a couple of links to him that would explain the process and I’ll call or go there soon to ask again for confirmation of my order.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What reorder link?
I wondered about that as well. I think he's talking about the Build and Price link.
Some got an email with a link, some didn’t. BlueBronco put the link out on the forum last week. I was able to just follow that link and rebuild my order. Then I sent it to my salesman for him to update the order for 2023.
What is the link?

Mine was a dealer-specific link that allowed me to place my order...

🤷‍♂️
Sponsored