First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm trying to get on "build and price" page..bit the heading on top says I'm not "Access denied..You don't have permission to access"on this server...does anyone know how I get out of this page..TYIA..
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm trying to get on "build and price" page..bit the heading on top says I'm not "Access denied..You don't have permission to access"on this server...does anyone know how I get out of this page..TYIA..
Clear you browser history and cache, I had the same message and it loaded with no problem after.

Arenal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just went to the dealership to confirm my transition to 2023. They said they can't keep the tow package I had in my original order. In pretty sure it's BS.
Anyone else run into the same issue?
I'm also getting screwed on Price Protection. I freaking hate dealerships.
Mine said that it was a constrained item but let me keep it on my order if I wanted (which I did). Was submitted but hasn't been approved yet - but they said it would be okay if I didn't mind that it could cause a delay.

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-350 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer wonā€™t change the priority code. I donā€™t think they know how to. I was the one that informed them that the 23s were open to be converted. What should I do?

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer wonā€™t change the priority code. I donā€™t think they know how to. I was the one that informed them that the 23s were open to be converted. What should I do?
They know how. This process is similar to the last rollover. Your salesrep probably doesn't have the ability to make the change but the sales manager or GM sure can. Might be time to pay them a visit.

They knew about the order banks being open too as they get the same emails from Ford the other dealers do. Sounds like you just have a dumb and/or lazy salesrep.

Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone post what the Order confirmation from Ford looks like after your order has been properly converted by the dealership for 23MY?

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not necessarily. I received the email confirmation and I know for a fact that the COVP was not completed on mine due to system issues with Ford.
After 14 months of dealing with this dealer, Iā€™m double checking everything they do. Iā€™m not confident that they are working to my benefit anymore. Too many curious situations going on here. I tried changing dealers but was told it was not possible because the dealer had ordered my23 unbeknownst to me!

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried changing dealers but was told it was not possible because the dealer had ordered my23 unbeknownst to me!
Changing dealers is not an option. And Ford converted your MY22 order to a MY23, not your dealer. However, your dealer will be the one to update the priority code and make any changes.

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apply for a job as their sales manager and show them how to GSD :)
So f'd up that there are so many dealers that have no clue what they are doing!

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone post what the Order confirmation from Ford looks like after your order has been properly converted by the dealership for 23MY?
I received 2 emails from Ford. One was the order confirmation email and one was the order update to 23 email. Also asked my dealership to send the the COVP approval email they get.

Ford Bronco PSA / Tips on 2023MY Bronco ReOrdering Screenshot_20220924-101019

Ford Bronco PSA / Tips on 2023MY Bronco ReOrdering Screenshot_20220924-101011

Ford Bronco PSA / Tips on 2023MY Bronco ReOrdering Screenshot_20220924-100911

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I posted some of this in another thread but felt it was worthy of its own thread to bring it to peopleā€™s attention. I know too many have been through this process before but a lot of it bears repeating and it will be helpful to some of our newer members.

Several have posted that their dealer said (I know, drink) that their order has been converted and there is nothing else the buyer needs to do. While that is not entirely false, it is not accurate either. The buyer should be proactive and request their order Preview Order sheet (commonly referred to on the forum as a DORA). Confirm that your options are indeed correct, and the proper Priority Code has been assigned (code 10 ā€“ 19). If your code shows as a 99 then you will not be eligible for scheduling. If your order remains a Priority Code 99 it will be deleted after Nov 21st. Donā€™t wait on your dealer to call or email you. Lately there has been some misinformation posted on the forum about priority codes. With the Bronco 10-19 are the same, it is with other models that a higher priority code will get your order pulled sooner, but not the Bronco. So don't waste energy on arguing with your dealer to get a higher pc.

Read, and re-read, the updated Ford FAQ to further educate yourself on the ordering process and price protection. Ford has stated, but not yet detailed, that there will be a level of price protection for those switching to a Heritage Edition or converted to a WT 3.0. As of this posting not all information is available, but it is apparent that Ford will be honoring and adjusting the price protection program. Be proactive and educate yourself, donā€™t rely on everyone here to answer your questions and certainly donā€™t rely on your dealer or Ford Customer Service to give you accurate information.

Also, remind your salesperson about COVP (Fords process to verify the buyer is legitimate). Some dealerships do not appear to be very proactive about this step. Let your salesrep know you will be sending them a photocopy of your drivers license upon order confirmation so they can verify your order and complete the COVP process.

Lastly, take this opportunity to agree on pricing with your dealer. Communicate via email so you have a paper trail. Get a written purchase agreement if possible, or at least have the DORA signed, and be sure to have a sales manager or GM sign the documents as there is no guarantee your salesperson will still be employed when your Bronco arrives. For this step you may have to actually visit the dealership.

The first round of MY23 scheduling is supposed to take place on October 6th (subject to change because this is Ford). I would advise everyone to have the re-order process completed and verified by the end of next week (Friday 9/30). However, do extend your dealer and salesperson a bit of grace as WBDO (Fordā€™s ordering system) can get overloaded and run slow. Those switching to a Heritage may think they have plenty of time but will want to update and verify their order so they donā€™t accidently get scheduled. And no, you will not be able to order the Limited Edition Heritage, I donā€™t care that it is shown on B&P.

There also seems to be some misinformation about MY22 scheduling still floating around (shocking, I know). MY22 scheduling is complete. There will be no more. You need to come to the realization that MY22 is not into you and move on.

And No, if you donā€™t have an existing order or reservation then you cannot currently order a Bronco. Ford plans to evaluate the amount of orders they have sometime late Q4 and will then make a determination on when to open up the order banks to the public.

If any dealers or insiders have additional information to add please do so. This has been a Public Service Announcement.

Edit. It appears a lot of dealers may not be completing the COVP process. Here are a couple of screen shots from the MY23 playbook stating COVP must be completed and another post detailing the process. HT @Beach_Bum bum and @flip

1663877908664.png

1663877851118.png

COVP stages per flip:
Approved ā€“ all proper documents were provided, enrollment has been processed and approved by PHQ.
Hold ā€“ enrollment has been submitted but proper documentation is missing.
Pending ā€“ enrollment and documents have been submitted and are currently under review by PHQ.
Canceled ā€“ Program Headquarters can cancel an enrollment on behalf of the dealer.
Great info thanks! Sorry if I missed in the text, but where are you checking items such as COVP stages and other statuses or build specs? By looking up your reservation# at the Ford site or something like that? Or only through the dealer? (Note: I submitted COVP to my dealer and sig.)

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-350 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They know how. This process is similar to the last rollover. Your salesrep probably doesn't have the ability to make the change but the sales manager or GM sure can. Might be time to pay them a visit.

They knew about the order banks being open too as they get the same emails from Ford the other dealers do. Sounds like you just have a dumb and/or lazy salesrep.
Iā€™m going there today to make them change the prorogued code. I shouldnā€™t be worried about whether or not my order will actually go through

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-350 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Apply for a job as their sales manager and show them how to GSD :)
So f'd up that there are so many dealers that have no clue what they are doing!
I think my sales rep is clueless because he asked if I got a hard top or soft top 2 door

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on my darn dealer dude. Apparently it takes him ā€œa long timeā€ to resubmit each order and heā€™s getting to mine ā€œsoonā€ every step has been so irritating with this dealer. Whenever I want to make a change or ask a question itā€™s like pulling teeth to get a response within a business day. If it wasnā€™t for my salesman I wouldā€™ve went else where for sure, I want my order updated and resubmitted soon so I have a chance to get scheduled on 10/6.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received 2 emails from Ford. One was the order confirmation email and one was the order update to 23 email. Also asked my dealership to send the the COVP approval email they get.

Thank you!
Sponsored