First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting on my darn dealer dude. Apparently it takes him “a long time” to resubmit each order and he’s getting to mine “soon” every step has been so irritating with this dealer. Whenever I want to make a change or ask a question it’s like pulling teeth to get a response within a business day. If it wasn’t for my salesman I would’ve went else where for sure, I want my order updated and resubmitted soon so I have a chance to get scheduled on 10/6.
I was told because we aren’t current customers really. They prioritize current customers bringing in dealership revenue. We are potential customers, unless you have a purchase agreement.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told because we aren’t current customers really. They prioritize current customers bringing in dealership revenue. We are potential customers, unless you have a purchase agreement.
That makes sense. It’s the GM that’s being an ass really.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Changing dealers is not an option. And Ford converted your MY22 order to a MY23, not your dealer. However, your dealer will be the one to update the priority code and make any changes.
I do realize now that it was Ford who converted my22 to My23, but I had no clue that happened (September 9th)or when I went to order to MY23 I was not informed. That is my problem, I am never informed nor was I informed that I was to confirm my order or received any paperwork/emails from them. All information I get is from this forum.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a similar situation.
I’m definitely going to get an itemized purchase agreement once I receive a vin and initiate my loan PRIOR to my bronco arriving at the dealership. No chance for shenanigans

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Changing dealers is not an option. And Ford converted your MY22 order to a MY23, not your dealer. However, your dealer will be the one to update the priority code and make any changes.
I had them change the code from 99code to a 19. Problem is they will not give me any paperwork to prove anything, also I haven’t confirmed my order or signed anything. I’m checking with ford on Tuesday to see where I stand and if there’s anything I need to do.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had them change the code from 99code to a 19. Problem is they will not give me any paperwork to prove anything, also I haven’t confirmed my order or signed anything. I’m checking with ford on Tuesday to see where I stand and if there’s anything I need to do.
Keep pushing. Many of us were in the same position of the dealership being in full denial. It’s sort of ridiculous because I went through the same confirmation process with them last yr, with the same damn people. Be firm, but don’t threaten. Just show them the info from Ford and here. Let them know you are concerned about being canceled after 21Nov, as the Ford email indicates. They’ll have to get on the phone with Ford and verify what they need to do.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Keep pushing. Many of us were in the same position of the dealership being in full denial. It’s sort of ridiculous because I went through the same confirmation process with them last yr, with the same damn people. Be firm, but don’t threaten. Just show them the info from Ford and here. Let them know you are concerned about being canceled after 21Nov, as the Ford email indicates. They’ll have to get on the phone with Ford and verify what they need to do.
Will do!

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine said that it was a constrained item but let me keep it on my order if I wanted (which I did). Was submitted but hasn't been approved yet - but they said it would be okay if I didn't mind that it could cause a delay.
Yeah same, I forget what the message was that came up when we selected it but it basically just said it was a constrained item and to advise the customer to do a dealer installed option... IIRC

Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah same, I forget what the message was that came up when we selected it but it basically just said it was a constrained item and to advise the customer to do a dealer installed option... IIRC
Which constraint are you referring to?

junkyjunky

Badlands
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands (don't have it yet 😭)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to the group, lots of great info all around. Does anyone know if all this applies to Canada too?

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Need some help on a 2nd Bronco order that's being pushed to 23...

Sales rep sent me email with link to a dealer order page. He says I need to reorder, but it won't lose my place in line...? Does that seem correct? Either way with interest rates high, I'm in no rush on #2 and would actually rather wait to see if I get it when the recession hits and hopefully at better interest and under MSRP.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Need some help on a 2nd Bronco order that's being pushed to 23...

Sales rep sent me email with link to a dealer order page. He says I need to reorder, but it won't lose my place in line...? Does that seem correct? Either way with interest rates high, I'm in no rush on #2 and would actually rather wait to see if I get it when the recession hits and hopefully at better interest and under MSRP.
Nope, use it or lose it, you don't submit an order by the November cut off your reservation is cancelled. The not losing your spot etc. is correct if you convert.

Interest rates aren't dropping any time soon and the kind of recession we are experiencing isn't really typical so I wouldn't consider anything business as usual in that department.
Sponsored