Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which begs the question....how DO you measure your cuck status?
Lux package has to be part of the equation, right? ?
Sponsored

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Next week is big time important for ford. They will get all the information they need but alot could be lost on ford corporate unless you let them know verbally where the demand is.

It seems like almost universally the 2.3 engine is getting rejected for the 2.7 auto by people here. However that also means the manual transmission is being rejected too. What message does this send ford corporate?

Well likely what it sent jeep corporate "people dont like manual".

I was here when the truck was announced and tons of people wanted the manual. However as more and more info and disappointments were released. that number has dwindled to almost nothing. This will send ford corporate a strong message to likely drop manual in the far or even near future unless they get some sort of feedback on real demand.

If you were originally going to order a sasquatch 2.7 or (v8) in manual transmission. You need to tell the dealer even if its just side conversation. Or if you are into acting. Go in and say "i want the 2.7 in manual with a sasquatch" and when they tell you "thats not a thing" make it look like your dog just died.

They need to understand that demand exists even if something isnt selling. This applies not just to engines and transmissions. But really anything you can think of.

However everyone should ask about a V8 as a rule in my opinion lol. Drive the dealers insane.
Ford Bronco PSA: what you say to your dealer (and bitch about) matters ALOT 1610591245052

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond -Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Next week is big time important for ford. They will get all the information they need but alot could be lost on ford corporate unless you let them know verbally where the demand is.

It seems like almost universally the 2.3 engine is getting rejected for the 2.7 auto by people here. However that also means the manual transmission is being rejected too. What message does this send ford corporate?

Well likely what it sent jeep corporate "people dont like manual".

I was here when the truck was announced and tons of people wanted the manual. However as more and more info and disappointments were released. that number has dwindled to almost nothing. This will send ford corporate a strong message to likely drop manual in the far or even near future unless they get some sort of feedback on real demand.

If you were originally going to order a sasquatch 2.7 or (v8) in manual transmission. You need to tell the dealer even if its just side conversation. Or if you are into acting. Go in and say "i want the 2.7 in manual with a sasquatch" and when they tell you "thats not a thing" make it look like your dog just died.

They need to understand that demand exists even if something isnt selling. This applies not just to engines and transmissions. But really anything you can think of.

However everyone should ask about a V8 as a rule in my opinion lol. Drive the dealers insane.

Please be kind to your dealer.
Reaching out to Ford would be the best way to communicate this.
:)

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By B6G forum reaction score, mostly.
Operating at a 4:1 reaction to message ratio....I think that makes you more of a bull than a cuck.

You go stud!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.