NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got a text from my dealer today. I’m getting my BR with ZERO markup. Told me in the text they are getting two other BRs allocated to them and they will each be marked up $15k. I had a First Edition code 99’d by them and I took it up to the dealer owner level who promised me a BR at the time. I really pounded them at the time and I’m happy they are holding up their end of the deal. I’ll be getting it fully loaded which will cost a pretty penny but never took a vehicle off a lot new that has equity in it. Very strange situation all the way around.
Same with me. Spoke to the GM who said he's selling it to me at MSRP. That said, we can't actually finalize till the order is placed. Ford recommended that a 'Buyers Agreement' is signed by both parties with the MSRP pricing.
Sponsored

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Another member of this forum reached out privately for the name of the dealer I'm using. Found out the other two are allocated and apparently sold with the markup.
Thanks for the info on the dealer. That is correct the dealer told me that the other two allocations they had were spoken for. I was in a blind bid with another dealer and was out bid. The ADM last I heard was 35k.

If anyone knows of a dealer that has allocation and can be ordered to spec I am willing to pay a reasonable ADM.

Porque No

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer, 2001 Viper, 2011 CTS-V, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got a call from my dealer as they were placing my order. They want MSRP +$25K. Asked to negotiate with GM and they said this was pretty firm. Called Ford and they said I can't switch dealers. So to all the prior comments, dealer indeed can do whatever they want as they keep the Raptor even if I pass.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got a call from my dealer as they were placing my order. They want MSRP +$25K. Asked to negotiate with GM and they said this was pretty firm. Called Ford and they said I can't switch dealers. So to all the prior comments, dealer indeed can do whatever they want as they keep the Raptor even if I pass.
This sucks. I would be livid and I would be on the phone with Ford all day every single day until orders close.

Last edited:

MikeyM

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 King Ranch Carli 3.5" & 37s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
placed my order today, 1 of 3 allocations, dealer said there would be 5k adm, which i gladly agreed to in writing. you're still way ahead on what its worth, especially if you're one of the early ones.

Sponsored

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For GT holders there should be no markup. All others are fair game. GT have been through the Bronco $h!t$how from the beginning and have stayed through all the promises from Ford. If they can't take care of a couple thousand GT then to he'll with it.

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Count me as another early reservation holder, won the GT, only to find out I need to pay $25k extra to get my Bronco Raptor. Do we need to start a dedicated thread to understanding if any leverage can be found to use against dealers? This makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm trying the diplomatic approach to negotiating MSRP, but would love to understand what the nuclear approach needs to be to hold the dealership accountable.

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Bronco Raptor is very cool, but is it worth the adm on the first productions? We have seen the shit show with the 21s. Markups, blown motors, bad tops, etc. a year from now they will be msrp with ethical dealers.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Unfortunately as we all have learned Ford doesn’t care. They are allowing the dealerships to do anything they want and it’s disappointing for sure. When I call they act like they are going to help but they can’t and won’t. Ford leadership doesn’t care either or else they would have stepped in a while ago. It is out of control. Do you all know how can reach out to someone in leadership directly? Like Mike Levine or Jim Farley?
Mike Levine does not care. I’ve seen several posts where he literally belittles people who give him valid concerns about what is going on. I gave him the benefit of the doubt before I knew about him, but he doesn’t have a friendly track record

Tomfred

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey guys new to this thread but have been following since the beginning. My dealership has been great and told me today that they will honor my original MSRP.

Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd make a counter offer on the "right of first/last refusal" clause and change it to; they'll buy it back at market price minus some small percent, not the price you paid.

Mostly because you're going to have Taxes, License, Insurance, and other cost sunk into it at minimum, plus any accessories you add later. Also on vehicles I find it a bit distasteful the dealership dictating who and when you can sell it. I kind of understood it when FoMoCo did it with the GT supercar but the dealership doesn't sit right with me.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

So, I had a second order and was selected for the Bronco Raptor, if I want it. They 99's my order while I learn more. Ford put my order on hold without my permission. Getting the Bronco Raptor is very tempting for sure but I kind of feel like I'm being taken advantage of. My dealership is selling the regular Bronco at MSRP. So basically, Ford is saying hey we pulled you for the Bronco Raptor, we are putting your original order on hold and go work out the pricing with your dealership. The dealership wants $5k over MSRP and said that's a good deal. I kind of feel like if I was pulled for this then why can't I buy it for MSRP? Let me know your thoughts and if I'm being ridiculous. I'm having a hard time with keeping the order as it was and telling them to take it off the 99 hold status, revising the order a little bit or ordering the Bronco Raptor. They also want me to sign a no resale agreement which stays in place for one year. Basically it lets the original dealer buy back the vehicle at sales price sold to me or they can say no and then I can sell for whatever amount I want. Any input is helpful and I doubt I can get them to agree to MSRP on it but I kind of feel like Ford put my current order on hold, hoping I would now spend more money. On top of that, the dealership said they are charging more also. If I don't take the Bronco Raptor I was pulled for, they get to keep the allocation.
I would do it. I don't see the no re-sale agreement as that big of a deal since Ford already does that with the GT, unless of course you have plans on flipping it.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Unfortunately as we all have learned Ford doesn’t care. They are allowing the dealerships to do anything they want and it’s disappointing for sure. When I call they act like they are going to help but they can’t and won’t. Ford leadership doesn’t care either or else they would have stepped in a while ago. It is out of control. Do you all know how can reach out to someone in leadership directly? Like Mike Levine or Jim Farley?
Whether we like it or not here is the bottom line: In the golden ticket letter, it states quite simply and literally that the price of the Raptor is up to you the buyer and the dealer that is selling it. The dealer is in the driver seat, period. Ford has spoken. If want to send a letter or email to executive ford management, you are wasting your time.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's true Stamp, but FoMoCo is blocking me from switching to a dealer that WILL offer me MSRP. We should be able to shop it, like anything else, right?
Sponsored