hamsandwich

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not sure where people hear that the allocation goes to the golden ticket holder, fords email implies otherwise. It appears to me the golden ticket holders have little leverage and the dealers can still sell to whomever they want after first allowing the golden ticket holder to say no to whatever demand they charge.
Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m not sure where people hear that the allocation goes to the golden ticket holder, fords email implies otherwise. It appears to me the golden ticket holders have little leverage and the dealers can still sell to whomever they want after first allowing the golden ticket holder to say no to whatever demand they charge.
Correct I believe the only leverage is Ford giving less earned allocation to ADM dealers.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got a text from my dealer today. I’m getting my BR with ZERO markup. Told me in the text they are getting two other BRs allocated to them and they will each be marked up $15k. I had a First Edition code 99’d by them and I took it up to the dealer owner level who promised me a BR at the time. I really pounded them at the time and I’m happy they are holding up their end of the deal. I’ll be getting it fully loaded which will cost a pretty penny but never took a vehicle off a lot new that has equity in it. Very strange situation all the way around.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The fact that the dealership gets to keep the allocation if you back out removes all leverage for the buyer. You are going to have take it however they want to give it to you. ADM, no resale agreement and all. If you say no, then they get to sell you a regular Bronco for a profit and they get a Braptor to allocation to markup and sell, as well, for their troubles.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you everyone for the advice. That would be great Puddle Jumper if you can confirm that.
I did confirm this morning. There is NOT a required no-resale agreement from Ford on the Bronco Raptor. This would be something solely initiated and enforced at the dealership level.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not a BR fan but have to say $5k admin is a bargain compared to other admin horror stories. I'd keep hammering on the dealer but in the end I'd jump on the $5k admin if the BR is really what you want.

Sunny2020

Raptor
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F150, 2018 Tiger 800, 53 Chevy 3100, 75 LUBR.
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a ticket. Talked to my dealer. They have 3 allocations. Mine, a dead guy and the owner of the dealership. They may offer at MSRP but won’t confirm yet.

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

So, I had a second order and was selected for the Bronco Raptor, if I want it. They 99's my order while I learn more. Ford put my order on hold without my permission. Getting the Bronco Raptor is very tempting for sure but I kind of feel like I'm being taken advantage of. My dealership is selling the regular Bronco at MSRP. So basically, Ford is saying hey we pulled you for the Bronco Raptor, we are putting your original order on hold and go work out the pricing with your dealership. The dealership wants $5k over MSRP and said that's a good deal. I kind of feel like if I was pulled for this then why can't I buy it for MSRP? Let me know your thoughts and if I'm being ridiculous. I'm having a hard time with keeping the order as it was and telling them to take it off the 99 hold status, revising the order a little bit or ordering the Bronco Raptor. They also want me to sign a no resale agreement which stays in place for one year. Basically it lets the original dealer buy back the vehicle at sales price sold to me or they can say no and then I can sell for whatever amount I want. Any input is helpful and I doubt I can get them to agree to MSRP on it but I kind of feel like Ford put my current order on hold, hoping I would now spend more money. On top of that, the dealership said they are charging more also. If I don't take the Bronco Raptor I was pulled for, they get to keep the allocation.
its getting out of hand my dealer wants 20k mark up for my bronco raptor order in CA and i reached out to change dealers all the same marking up - should be illegal for what there doing .

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worth the 5k imo considering the vehicle......and when you consider there are dealers putting a 20k ADM on base models lol.

OP
OP
Reloexprt

Reloexprt

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks everyone. It sounds like we are all in agreement that the buyer has no leverage even when being selected.

Sponsored

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got a text from my dealer today. I’m getting my BR with ZERO markup. Told me in the text they are getting two other BRs allocated to them and they will each be marked up $15k. I had a First Edition code 99’d by them and I took it up to the dealer owner level who promised me a BR at the time. I really pounded them at the time and I’m happy they are holding up their end of the deal. I’ll be getting it fully loaded which will cost a pretty penny but never took a vehicle off a lot new that has equity in it. Very strange situation all the way around.
Another member of this forum reached out privately for the name of the dealer I'm using. Found out the other two are allocated and apparently sold with the markup.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only $5k ADM on a raptor is amazing. I would take it immediately and get everything down in writing.
100% this. Many dealerships are $25-50K+ ADM

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mecum should be fun this summer. I was paying invoice for my BL, but MSRP for the Raptor so I am sorta paying a self inflicted premium in or around 20k.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Saw this in Ford media release

4B661D9E-0D7A-4465-B968-506951F3D369.jpeg

OP
OP
Reloexprt

Reloexprt

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s correct. They get first choice but if they say no, the dealer gets it. My dealer has three allocated. Mine and two others. They told me mine will be MSRP plus $5K and the other two are MSRP plus $25k.
Sponsored