Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Bait and switch” advertising is grounds for an action of common-law fraud, unjust enrichment, and sometimes breach of contract. A “bait and switch” is also a violation of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/bait_and_switch
Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In reality, it's not up to you and the dealer... It's up to the dealer, because they have all the power and you have NONE.
Yes, as an old boss of mine once said, “It’s a matter of who has who by the balls.”

Unless you are planning to flip it, why would you care about a “no sale” agreement? I would carefully read the fine print however. If you are planning on flipping it, how can you condemn them for adding ADM?

They’ve got it, you want it, (Toyota) Bronco Raptor.

OP
OP
Reloexprt

Reloexprt

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone. Great discussion. Just to keep you updated the original second order was made on 7/15/20. When I received the golden ticket I changed the order to the Bronco Raptor on 3/10/22. The first build date I got was 6/13/22 and there have been seven build date changes since then. My current build date is now the week of 9/26/22. I’m not too certain that will stick based on past history. I know there are many that don’t have their order yet so I’m not complaining. This is realty and it’s so hard to remain patient. Not sure why Ford puts a build date out there if it’s going to be changed so many times. The worst part is that they don’t even explain why this is happening and what’s exactly going on. I know this is the new norm but understanding what’s going on and why would help a lot.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone,

So, I had a second order and was selected for the Bronco Raptor, if I want it. They 99's my order while I learn more. Ford put my order on hold without my permission. Getting the Bronco Raptor is very tempting for sure but I kind of feel like I'm being taken advantage of. My dealership is selling the regular Bronco at MSRP. So basically, Ford is saying hey we pulled you for the Bronco Raptor, we are putting your original order on hold and go work out the pricing with your dealership. The dealership wants $5k over MSRP and said that's a good deal. I kind of feel like if I was pulled for this then why can't I buy it for MSRP? Let me know your thoughts and if I'm being ridiculous. I'm having a hard time with keeping the order as it was and telling them to take it off the 99 hold status, revising the order a little bit or ordering the Bronco Raptor. They also want me to sign a no resale agreement which stays in place for one year. Basically it lets the original dealer buy back the vehicle at sales price sold to me or they can say no and then I can sell for whatever amount I want. Any input is helpful and I doubt I can get them to agree to MSRP on it but I kind of feel like Ford put my current order on hold, hoping I would now spend more money. On top of that, the dealership said they are charging more also. If I don't take the Bronco Raptor I was pulled for, they get to keep the allocation.
$5,000 over is a steal… I’m paying $15,000 over and didn’t even blink. It’s the rarest and baddest Bronco on the planet. It will be my second Bronco as my first arrived Aug 7, 2021 and is a Badlands only missing a hardtop and leather options. The MSRP of my Braptor is $81,070. I didn’t miss a single option, but it will be a 23MY now and I’m ok with that.

OP
OP
Reloexprt

Reloexprt

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received confirmation this morning that it's officially being built today. Who knows how long it will take to deliver afterwards. But I'm excited for sure. I really think this is going to be a keeper.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

New rule: for anyone who this will be their second bronco…no complaining allowed on ADM lol

you guys know how many people are waiting for their day 1/2 reservations..

OP
OP
Reloexprt

Reloexprt

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m definitely not complaining and realize my $5K over msrp is a great deal based on everyone’s feedback.
Sponsored