First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to buy the additional bracket because I have a Badlands...if you have a Base or BD you won't need it. For BL and WT you also need a different deflector, and note that The Heritage grill comes in primer ready to paint. I stripped the primer off with SEM plastic cleaner, then used SEM Sand-Free for ABS. While it was still wet, I used SprayMax one-part 2K Hot Rod Black paint. My guess is that if you don't paint it that that primer will eventually succumb to oxidation from the UV rays. I also had to buy another clip because the Badlands grill had 12 and the Heritage has 13. Additionally, I had to buy nine 5 mm PAL nuts to secure the Ford letters to the grill.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Might be a @flip question, but is there a version of the Heritage grille without the camera cutout? Just curious.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might be a @flip question, but is there a version of the Heritage grille without the camera cutout? Just curious.
Do any Heritages come without cameras? I think they are essentially an Everglades spec?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do any Heritages come without cameras? I think they are essentially an Everglades spec?
Is that front camera the 360 degree camera? If so, you can’t get that on the regular Heritage. No High or Lux packages either. 🤷‍♂️

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had to buy the additional bracket because I have a Badlands...if you have a Base or BD you won't need it. For BL and WT you also need a different deflector, and note that The Heritage grill comes in primer ready to paint. I strip the primer off with SEM plastic cleaner, then used SEM sand free for ABS. While it was still wet, I used spray max one part 2K Hot Rod Black paint. My guess is that if you don't paint it that that primer will eventually succumb to oxidation from the UV rays. I also had to buy another clip because the Badlands grill had 12 and the Heritage has 13. Additionally, I had to buy nine 5 mm PAL nuts to secure the Ford letters to the grill.
Did you got them from Ford? If so, do you have the part numbers for the clip and PAL nuts?

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clip x 1 (if converting from BL to Heritage grille):

Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM 20230202_213916

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that front camera the 360 degree camera? If so, you can’t get that on the regular Heritage. No High or Lux packages either. 🤷‍♂️
Mine is Lux...I think all cameras/hoods are the same? Maybe the software makes it 360? Whatever mine is from the BL the hood fits the Heritage grille perfectly (I had to paint it).

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anytime! I'm hoping to get the deflector in the next couple of days...that is the only piece left of the puzzle. The only warehouse in the US that has them is in North Dakota apparently...

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may help in the quest for swapping grilles as well...

Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM Screenshot_20230130_092837_Chrome
Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM Screenshot_20230125_170834_Chrome
Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM Screenshot_20230125_170851_Chrome

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anytime! I'm hoping to get the deflector in the next couple of days...that is the only piece left of the puzzle. The only warehouse in the US that has them is in North Dakota apparently...
Kinda funny that you can easily get a grille for an unreleased model, but not a bracket for one they’re two years in on. :LOL:

Post pics when you get it all together.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When @broncorik gets this all done, hopefully he can post a list of all the parts needed. Since this is probably one of the early attempts to retrofit it's hard to know exactly which brackets/hardware can be reused and what is unique to each grille style.

@BigMeatsBronco I'm going to take a stab at the fenders based on a cheat sheet Ford released that decodes their stupid commodity descriptions. I wouldn't bet that this is accurate as the cat has often proven to f me over when I've posted something, especially when it first showed up. Series 2=EG, Limited Series=Heritage Limited, Series 1=Heritage Standard. No idea what the heck Series 3 is.

I'm half tempted to order a set just to see what's different.

Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM commodity descriptions bronco

Ford Bronco Purchased Ford OEM 2023 Bronco Heritage Grill + Letters! Part # M2DZ-8200-HBPTM + M2DZ-8A224-CAPTM 1675427268922
Sponsored