Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been considering putting a reservation on another bronco from a Quebec dealer. If I have read correctly, Quebec dealers are not allowed to charge anything higher than MSRP. Which includes destination fee, admin fees, etc. I am from New Brunswick which and about 4 hours from nearest Quebec dealer. I am thinking of it more of a fail safe in case my dealer and I can not make the right deal. Has any fellow Canadians purchased out of province from Quebec? What is the process?
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been considering putting a reservation on another bronco from a Quebec dealer. If I have read correctly, Quebec dealers are not allowed to charge anything higher than MSRP. Which includes destination fee, admin fees, etc. I am from New Brunswick which and about 4 hours from nearest Quebec dealer. I am thinking of it more of a fail safe in case my dealer and I can not make the right deal. Has any fellow Canadians purchased out of province from Quebec? What is the process?
Sorry there are no replies. Not sure anyone knows where Quebec is.

/s

not sure how many Canadians on here, not so many I’d guess

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry there are no replies. Not sure anyone knows where Quebec is.

/s

not sure how many Canadians on here, not so many I’d guess
What indication do you have that the current dealer will not let you have it a MSRP.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

J'ai de la famille à Montréal. Je sais où est le Québec ...

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any weird tax implications between provinces?i obviously have no clue, but worth checking to be sure.

Sponsored
OP
OP
IXxMcCoyxXl

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What indication do you have that the current dealer will not let you have it a MSRP.
I do not have that indication from them however nothing would be stopping them from upping fees etc

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As far as I know the only difference in Quebec is they have to show the "all-in" price in advertisements. So destination, doc fees, etc are in the advertised price.

Canada has far less of the ADM racket anyway. You're better served discuss pricing now and get all the extras (or lack of) in writing from whatever dealer your are dealing with.

I also don't think any Canadians have switched dealers. As far as I know there is no option for us and it's not written out in the TOS.

No tax issues between provinces. Most will just not charge you the PST and you'll just pay that when you register in your home province.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lots of dealer in Qc have no clue about the Bronco or much info.

I know of 2 which seems good.
Boisvert Ford, Boucherville
Barril ford, st Hyacinthe..

Though i might try an Ontario dealer.

maricard

Badlands
First Name
Marc-Antoine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you're right. I'm from Montreal and I chose Terrebonne Ford. If they charge anything higher than MSRP I'm not sure what I'll do. It's already so much expensive.

We are few members here from Quebec it could be great to create something to keep contact each other and may be in french.
Sponsored