Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to share.

I know this Bronco ride has been a roller coaster of emotions. I have been on that train, excited, frustrated, impatient, etc.

I have had her since Saturday. It’s the most FUN I have had in a vehicle (I own) in my life. I have owned BMWs, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc. This vehicle is about fun and it nails it!

The top and doors have been off since the second I took her home, they will never go back on. (Super easy to do)

Ford knocked this out of the park. After reading these boards we can nit pick 3% of this vehicle. But the overall is, it’s amazing. They will dial in and improve little things here and there. The DNA of this project is a huge win though. One we should be excited to be a part of.

I went with a 2:3 because I wanted a manual for my fun summer sunny day toy. It’s way more than enough pep and super fun. The IFS is WAY SMOOTHER than any Jeep, honestly the ride experience isn’t even close. I am not a huge off roader and I am sure won’t ever use the enormous capability of the badlands, but on road this thing is beyond impressive

The MGV is perfect and I don’t really see the huge issues with the interior “finish”.

This vehicle threads the needle of having everything the Jeep offers in fun and flexibility, but with a unique esthetic, fresh design, modern safety and tech and impressive driving experience. It stands alone and excels.

Just sharing some positive vibes after almost a week with her. She makes me happy and I can’t wait for everyone else to have that same FUN!

Ford Bronco Pure Joy! Sharing Some Positive Vibes 42A8F7D3-6A6D-4056-83C2-EADE653EB91D
Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to share.

I know this Bronco ride has been a roller coaster of emotions. I have been on that train, excited, frustrated, impatient, etc.

I have had her since Saturday. It’s the most FUN I have had in a vehicle (I own) in my life. I have owned BMWs, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc. This vehicle is about fun and it nails it!

The top and doors have been off since the second I took her home, they will never go back on. (Super easy to do)

Ford knocked this out of the park. After reading these boards we can nit pick 3% of this vehicle. But the overall is, it’s amazing. They will dial in and improve little things here and there. The DNA of this project is a huge win though. One we should be excited to be a part of.

I went with a 2:3 because I wanted a manual for my fun summer sunny day toy. It’s way more than enough pep and super fun. The IFS is WAY SMOOTHER than any Jeep, honestly the ride experience isn’t even close. I am not a huge off roader and I am sure won’t ever use the enormous capability of the badlands, but on road this thing is beyond impressive

The MGV is perfect and I don’t really see the huge issues with the interior “finish”.

This vehicle threads the needle of having everything the Jeep offers in fun and flexibility, but with a unique esthetic, fresh design, modern safety and tech and impressive driving experience. It stands alone and excels.

Just sharing some positive vibes after almost a week with her. She makes me happy and I can’t wait for everyone else to have that same FUN!

Ford Bronco Pure Joy! Sharing Some Positive Vibes 42A8F7D3-6A6D-4056-83C2-EADE653EB91D
You are not lying!

OP
OP

VTNOLE2

Wildtrak
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to share.

Ford Bronco Pure Joy! Sharing Some Positive Vibes 0E22DBCC-35D2-40E0-90D8-B13B2D8C7AC6
By the way. First Bronco delivered in the state of Vermont!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Pure Joy! Sharing Some Positive Vibes 1630456465358

JK the Broncos are fantastic and people are going to really enjoy driving them.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are the stories that I like to read as I patiently wait for mine sometime next year.
BTW, I will be the random guy asking for a ride :)

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, some good vibes are welcome. Enjoy that MF'er.

tedweb

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, KIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice wheels! I like the Bronco badge. Where did you buy it from? Was it hard to pull the old badge of to put the new one on?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Pure Joy! Sharing Some Positive Vibes 1630456465358

JK the Broncos are fantastic and people are going to really enjoy driving them.
Not gonna lie ... there's a little bit of that below the surface. LOL

It's the Dirt Mountain mindfuck .... in some other very similar reality, mine shipped like normal and I wrote this thread instead some other lucky bast....

OP won me over with the retro Bronco badge!!!!!
So I zoom in on the pic ... THAT RIG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I love the standard Bad Lands wheels. My favorite of the bunch.

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right on!

5D7840A2-D9CE-44BD-913D-8BD248B1D9DF.jpeg

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wanted to share.

Ford Bronco Pure Joy! Sharing Some Positive Vibes 5D7840A2-D9CE-44BD-913D-8BD248B1D9DF
What antenna is that? Have a link too it? Thank you.

OP
OP

VTNOLE2

Wildtrak
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice wheels! I like the Bronco badge. Where did you buy it from? Was it hard to pull the old badge of to put the new one on?
Bronco Depot, it comes on 3 or 4 colors. I ordered three because I couldn’t decide. Picked satin silver and love it. The matte black would look sick on a lighter color like white or Area 51, etc. easy to put on, template makes it a breeze.
OEM peels right off. You can use a hair dryer to warm up the glue. But not an issue.
Sponsored