Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not gonna lie ... there's a little bit of that below the surface. LOL

It's the Dirt Mountain mindfuck .... in some other very similar reality, mine shipped like normal and I wrote this thread instead some other lucky bast....

OP won me over with the retro Bronco badge!!!!!
So I zoom in on the pic ... THAT RIG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I love the standard Bad Lands wheels. My favorite of the bunch.
I get it. I was on that zombie zone that is dirt Mt. Thatā€™s why I posted this. However and whenever. It will be worth it!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right on!

5D7840A2-D9CE-44BD-913D-8BD248B1D9DF.jpeg
One of the early Stig shots of this exact build made me fall in love with it.
NORMALLY, not a fan of white, but on this build, it just works.
Congrats!

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm glad you're having a blast OP and I'm excited too as I finally got to drive one a few years ago. It is so worth the wait. I was hesitant that I had built it up into being too perfect but nope, it was badass and better than I hoped. And the size felt perfect for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP

VTNOLE2

Wildtrak
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm glad you're having a blast OP and I'm excited too as I finally got to drive one a few years ago. It is so worth the wait. I was hesitant that I had built it up into being too perfect but nope, it was badass and better than I hoped. And the size felt perfect for me.
My critical self says the instrument cluster should and will improve. As a first Gen I get that though. The rest to me. Home run.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it. I was on that zombie zone that is dirt Mt. Thatā€™s why I posted this. However and whenever. It will be worth it!
Man was I in a bad mood for awhile, but just in the past day or two I feel more like I did when I knew my build was coming ... optimistic anticipation.
Add in the info from Zack @ Grangers post today, (they are scheduling FE's some of the VIN'd hard tops) there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

By the way..... CONGRATS! It really is a stunning rig.

OP
OP

VTNOLE2

Wildtrak
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man was I in a bad mood for awhile, but just in the past day or two I feel more like I did when I knew my build was coming ... optimistic anticipation.
Add in the info from Zack @ Grangers post today, (they are scheduling FE's some of the VIN'd hard tops) there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

By the way..... CONGRATS! It really is a stunning rig.
Honestly. The intention Ford had to give us this type of vehicle was so wanted and needed. But the execution of that intention, the end product. Holy crap. Itā€™s Special.

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got a call from my dealer at Groove Ford in Denver, and he thinks we will get an email on Thursday for the week of October 2nd!!!!! We gave up sas, and the shitty top but kept the 2.7 and modular bumper on an OBX with roast leather. Reserved October and am dying to open the email that say's scheduled. In addition our Marine son that is deployed, and getting married on September 12 is starting to make his way home!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very cool. Congrats and thanks for sharing positive vibes. One can only imagine positivity increases once you actually get your hands on a Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP

VTNOLE2

Wildtrak
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got a call from my dealer at Groove Ford in Denver, and he thinks we will get an email on Thursday for the week of October 2nd!!!!! We gave up sas, and the shitty top but kept the 2.7 and modular bumper on an OBX with roast leather. Reserved October and am dying to open the email that say's scheduled. In addition our Marine son that is deployed, and getting married on September 12 is starting to make his way home!
Thank him for his service please. He has a free bronco ride in Vermont whenever he wants!

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Tacoma TRD Sport 6MT. Bronco on reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the way. First Bronco delivered in the state of Vermont!
where in Vermont? I was just in Vermont this past weekend. Saw Area 51 big bend bronco near Stowe, I believe

AMBDBronco

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco Depot, it comes on 3 or 4 colors. I ordered three because I couldnā€™t decide. Picked satin silver and love it. The matte black would look sick on a lighter color like white or Area 51, etc. easy to put on, template makes it a breeze.
OEM peels right off. You can use a hair dryer to warm up the glue. But not an issue.
Are you going to resale the ones you didnā€™t use?

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wanted to share.

I know this Bronco ride has been a roller coaster of emotions. I have been on that train, excited, frustrated, impatient, etc.

I have had her since Saturday. Itā€™s the most FUN I have had in a vehicle (I own) in my life. I have owned BMWs, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc. This vehicle is about fun and it nails it!

The top and doors have been off since the second I took her home, they will never go back on. (Super easy to do)

Ford knocked this out of the park. After reading these boards we can nit pick 3% of this vehicle. But the overall is, itā€™s amazing. They will dial in and improve little things here and there. The DNA of this project is a huge win though. One we should be excited to be a part of.

I went with a 2:3 because I wanted a manual for my fun summer sunny day toy. Itā€™s way more than enough pep and super fun. The IFS is WAY SMOOTHER than any Jeep, honestly the ride experience isnā€™t even close. I am not a huge off roader and I am sure wonā€™t ever use the enormous capability of the badlands, but on road this thing is beyond impressive

The MGV is perfect and I donā€™t really see the huge issues with the interior ā€œfinishā€.

This vehicle threads the needle of having everything the Jeep offers in fun and flexibility, but with a unique esthetic, fresh design, modern safety and tech and impressive driving experience. It stands alone and excels.

Just sharing some positive vibes after almost a week with her. She makes me happy and I canā€™t wait for everyone else to have that same FUN!

42A8F7D3-6A6D-4056-83C2-EADE653EB91D.jpeg
She sure is purdy, and thanks for the positive vibes, we could all use some! Keep having fun šŸ˜„
Sponsored