First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved a 2-Door Outerbanks, non-sasquatch, Carbonized Grey, Lux Package, 2.7L, Leather Roast interior, Tow package, MIC top on July 15, 2020. Converted to an order on January 21, 2021. My dealer said they were allocated 5 and I was their number 1. Didn't get an email or a VIN. Got to thinking that maybe it would just be better to wait until 2022 as I am not in a rush to get a new vehicle, nor do I want a vehicle that is cobbled together with parts or left in a parking lot for months. Also, the more I looked at the non-sasquatch Outerbanks, I thought it looked wimpy. Went to dealer, told them I want a 2022 carbonized grey Badlands with the optional non-sasquatch wheels (17" gloss black painted wheels), black leather (I was never really a fan of the tan interior in the Outerbanks), 2.7L, Lux package, tow package.

Anyone else pushed theirs back to 2022? Anyone else completely change their initial order?
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two way to see this.
1. You realized that you want a different trim and saved yourself a lot of money.
2. You stepped back from the table so others might feast.

Get what you want! Glad to hear this is not a hard choice for you.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we didn’t convert our reservation Into an order yet, will order banks be opening for 2022 sometime this summer? I remember July for some reason.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reserved a 2-Door Outerbanks, non-sasquatch, Carbonized Grey, Lux Package, 2.7L, Leather Roast interior, Tow package, MIC top on July 15, 2020. Converted to an order on January 21, 2021. My dealer said they were allocated 5 and I was their number 1. Didn't get an email or a VIN. Got to thinking that maybe it would just be better to wait until 2022 as I am not in a rush to get a new vehicle, nor do I want a vehicle that is cobbled together with parts or left in a parking lot for months. Also, the more I looked at the non-sasquatch Outerbanks, I thought it looked wimpy. Went to dealer, told them I want a 2022 carbonized grey Badlands with the optional non-sasquatch wheels (17" gloss black painted wheels), black leather (I was never really a fan of the tan interior in the Outerbanks), 2.7L, Lux package, tow package.

Anyone else pushed theirs back to 2022? Anyone else completely change their initial order?
That's damn close to my exact build. The only difference is the leather vs cloth interior. You didn't have a VIN already?

Reserved 1/15/2021
Ordered 5/4/2021
VIN and PSP assigned 5/24/2021
PSP date: 7/26/2021

OP
OP
V8 Voodoo

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's damn close to my exact build. The only difference is the leather vs cloth interior. You didn't have a VIN already?

Reserved 1/15/2021
Ordered 5/4/2021
VIN and PSP assigned 5/24/2021
PSP date: 7/26/2021
Nope. I would check email and My Ford App constantly on the Thursdays. I was very shocked I hadn't gotten a VIN yet. But maybe it is a blessing in disguise, as I am loving the look of the new build.
2021-06-02.jpg

2021-06-02.jpg

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

If you didn’t have a VIN, you could’ve just updated the build to your newly desired build and kept the same place in line..

OP
OP
V8 Voodoo

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you didn’t have a VIN, you could’ve just updated the build to your newly desired build and kept the same place in line..
I know. But like I said, I am worried about the build quality of these first Broncos. Between the tops and the chips, I don’t want a cobbled together bronco or one that has sat in a parking lot for months.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know. But like I said, I am worried about the build quality of these first Broncos. Between the tops and the chips, I don’t want a cobbled together bronco or one that has sat in a parking lot for months.
What makes you think that it will be "cobbled" together? It's not like they are grabbing parts that are lying around and just throwing shit together. If anything the first round of broncos will be better off because if ford screws up this release with crappy broncos it will only hurt them long term. They have been doing some pretty hardcore off-roading tests for a while before the release.
Sponsored