Sponsored

Pushed to 2022 - what are you looking forward to?

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect F150 Lightning will be a repeat of Bronco delays as well for the reservation holders. I just don't see that tech coming together on schedule it's quite ambitious.

Backup for Bronco should probably be a vehicle that is ready to go now in a reasonable time frame, rather than a second reserved but still non-existent Ford vehicle such as Maverick.
You make a great point, BUT used car prices are outside of my reality right now. Anything I would want is way more than I think it's worth because my head is stuck on last years prices. I don't need any other vehicle right now, but I thought the sound of a 40mpg mini truck would be better than my 11-12 mpg Tundra for daily driving duties. Car market is just too crazy right now and it actually seemed safer to go with a Brand New Ford.
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: 😝😛🤨😯😦😮😧😩😫😢😭😤😠😡🤬
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interested to see what the Heritage Edition will entail. Trim level / unique edition like the First, or a package available on all or some trim levels like Squatch.

Pipe dream would be adjusted tow rating but I know that won't happen.

2021 Bronco fixed updated revised MIC Top 2.0 confirmed delivery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was already a MY22. I am looking forward to the color options.

Hopefully the aftermarket companies will firm up their offerings so I can plan on things that I would like. (wheels, lights, sliders/steps, etc)

Saving more to put down.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mansquatch.

I’m also extremely interested to know what the heritage edition will look like. But I’m sure the cost on that will be high enough that I likely won’t get it myself.

Outside of Bronco, I’m curious to see the reception for the F-150 Lightning and Maverick—both are super interesting vehicles that I personally will not be buying. But depending on how successful those vehicles are they could be industry defining vehicles (particularly the Lightning).

Outside of Ford… curious to see how the Jeep Wrangler 4xe sells. If it does well, good chance we’ll get a hybrid/electric Bronco sooner rather than later.

And outside of vehicles… looking forward to being done with Covid. Hopefully delta is the last super-impactful variant and we can get back to business as usual. Although that might be wishful thinking on my part.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am definitely looking forward to other color options, as well as interior options and upcoming special editions. Felt very limited between VB and CO given the interior accent choices.

I could see the writing on the wall after the announcement that there would be a very long delay so I bought a new Sierra AT4 in July of 2020 after placing my reservation 7/14. Now have 28k miles on it, and I can wait some time before the bronco release, so if they have some SVT edition coming, I would probably switch to that and eat the delay.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Atlas blue would be incredible!

I wish they would add washout flooring and MGV as an option to every build (I know they are not for MY2022)

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point with the way that raw materials and commodities are skyrocketing.....I am just hoping that they don't eliminate or downgrade anything.

Sponsored

MTNLUV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2024 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

An “LT” optional tire choice for the OBX without having to go to Sasquatch.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Capable front bumper with fog lights for Base.
Tow capability for Base.
Analog tach. I don’t need 3 speedometers.
A 110v outlet as a stand alone option.
Marine grade seas as a stand alone option for all trims.

Deleted member 5064

Hoping for a Ford performance factory tune/power pack for the 2.7L just to add a little extra spice for whenever my 2 door BadSquatch arrives.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully more mix and match interior options. Would love a WildTrak with Badlands interior.
Exactly what I'm thinking. The Wildtrak model really fits my desires but I cannot at all stand either of the sandstone interiors.
Sponsored