Sponsored

Pushed to 2022 - what are you looking forward to?

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would not get too worked up over what colours will or won’t be available in 22 until we see the actual build and price. I do not think the stuff we’ve seen recently is accurate or comprehensive.

For what I’d like to see, definitely a good visual on the green offered, and if you could get the BL mansquatch with snowflake-rated K02s I’d upgrade from base BL to BL mansquatch.
Sponsored

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would not get too worked up over what colours will or won’t be available in 22 until we see the actual build and price. I do not think the stuff we’ve seen recently is accurate or comprehensive.

For what I’d like to see, definitely a good visual on the green offered, and if you could get the BL mansquatch with snowflake-rated K02s I’d upgrade from base BL to BL mansquatch.
Agreed. The theory I saw from a poster that VB was a late edition, because they thought they couldn't get enough Grabber Blue for MY21 to match the Grabber Blue interior accents, made sense to me.

For that reason and it would be odd to not offer a blue color, I think we some sort of Blue color for MY22 (VB, Grabber, AMB, Lightning, Blue Jean, Atlas, etc). I'd hope Ford doesn't take blue completely off the table.

I have a backup plan for color choice, which I'm not completely sold on, but I can live with.

BroncoJones

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More paint color options than we currently have.
An optional shade of beige/light gray/white for MGV.
Fixed front camera.
Factory rear cup holders for 4-doors. I know we've beat this horse but come on, how was just 2 for 5 seats not a red flag?
Factory trailer hitch option for base.
Carpet Delete option for all trims.

Pipe dreams:

Optional front and/or 360 camera for all trims.
Optional locking rear dif for base.
Optional upgraded front axle on trims bellow BL w/o sasquatch.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figured awhile back that my 2-door Badlands would be delayed. I put in an order for the new Maverick trucklet. Silly me, I get informed that the Hybrid version is a limited commodity as well as the spray-in bed liner I ordered. Shame on me for getting fooled twice......
o3gJ91o.jpg

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

For that reason and it would be odd to not offer a blue color, I think we some sort of Blue color for MY22 (VB, Grabber, AMB, Lightning, Blue Jean, Atlas, etc). I'd hope Ford doesn't take blue completely off the table.
Has a automobile company ever not had a blue colour choice in any model since the 1950s? I think it’s safe to say there will be at least one, and likely more than one blue colour in MY22.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm looking for a simple 2-door manual base delivered in 2022 at a reasonable price. But since I'm not an early reservation holder, and don't seem to exist in Ford's communications or priorities, I'm not sure a Bronco is in the cards for me.

Sponsored

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone reasonably think that Mansquatch = ability to get the 2.7 in manual *without* Sasquatch. Already in Badlands, so..

Don’t really need the 35’s.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I figured awhile back that my 2-door Badlands would be delayed. I put in an order for the new Maverick trucklet. Silly me, I get informed that the Hybrid version is a limited commodity as well as the spray-in bed liner I ordered. Shame on me for getting fooled twice......
Ford Bronco Pushed to 2022 - what are you looking forward to? o3gJ91o
I suspect F150 Lightning will be a repeat of Bronco delays as well for the reservation holders. I just don't see that tech coming together on schedule it's quite ambitious.

Backup for Bronco should probably be a vehicle that is ready to go now in a reasonable time frame, rather than a second reserved but still non-existent Ford vehicle such as Maverick.

BroncoJones

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone reasonably think that Mansquatch = ability to get the 2.7 in manual *without* Sasquatch. Already in Badlands, so..
I'm guessing it just means sasquatch 2.3 with manual on any trim. 2.7 will not be getting a manual option anytime soon.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed my dealer to discuss at some point changing from a 21 Badlands to a 22 Base mansquatch. It was my first love. Badlands was my compromise.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well seeing my 2021 reservation just got pushed by Ford to a 2022. I would like a much better expected delivery date, when in 2022 will I get it?
THIS
Sponsored