First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Family trips July 4 to Maine are a tradition - reminds me of Stonington every time I drive the ‘O.

09166F2B-B83D-464A-8010-9AD9888FB0F6.jpeg
Nothing like that view! We make the trip from Florida every October. This will be the first in the Bronco. I can't wait!

Sponsored

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What hard top lift do you have? Looks awesome!
Thanks! I have the Garage Smart Lift. Very happy with it and easy to install. Works great. Only con is price.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PC Austin

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep it’s my own creation. The inspiration was a combination of the Wildtrak badge and the digital camo on the Wildtrak seats
Well done and very tasteful but fun. Can you give some advice for folks looking to make their own creation? What are the steps involved?

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well done and very tasteful but fun. Can you give some advice for folks looking to make their own creation? What are the steps involved?
Step 1 was knowing that I wanted to protect the parts that get a lot of rocks thrown at them, so practical application was most important. Cover the rockers and rear fender area was the idea.
Step 2, basically I just wanted something unique to me. I liked the idea of the badge of my particular trim being a good jumping off point so I went with it.
Step 3, find a good vinyl shop capable of cutting and/or printing anything, and who can bring your vision to life.
Edit: it was my vinyl guy’s idea to do the grill in digital camo as well, that’s why step 3 is so important. This was a collaborative effort
Sponsored