First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you do the hood yourself or order that?
Isn’t badlands stock sticker in Orange color? Where did you get your grey badlands sticker?

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you do the hood yourself or order that?
I ordered it and had it custom designed and i put it on myself. Its a one off that i paid for the rights to it. Obviously i'd never know if anyone copied it but yeah. I'm like mostly Scandinavian. When i showed it to my grandpa(who is Icelandic/Norwegian) he knew exactly what it was. My other side of my family is Swede/Norwegian and both sides have a touch of German as well. Its kinda nice having something that goes back to my heritage and means something applicable to traveling/trails etc.

What does the Vegvisir symbol mean?

d9GcR6OgDrTlalL-mtsVGQjMCEjn5IgNgStLkc6t89Bcr-Yw&s.png

If you're interested in viking imagery and symbolism, you will have undoubtedly seen the vegvísir. Literally “way” (vegr) “shower” (vísir), the symbol is meant to prevent the person carrying it from losing their way, and is known colloquially as “The Viking Compass” or “The Nordic Compass”.

Canonman11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also want to ask - did you make these? Design them and have them made, then install yourself? Or did you give the design to someone who made them and installed them?
I did the design. Then had a friend plot the mountains out and then a couple friends and myself laid the black down with knifeless tape and then placed the orange mountains on top of the black. Pretty cool process. First time attempting the wrap.

Sponsored

Sponsored

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nothing too crazy. Easy to install, and take off if I don't like later. Have had on for several months, still like them. Inside decal is of the Smokey Mountains, I live at the base of them. Pic from a hike to show how close the decal is to real.

Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! 20230324_181055
Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! 20230324_175209
Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! FB_IMG_1679694971148

Leilani

Big Bend
First Name
Leilani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mini cooper/ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its all powdercoated. Find a good powder coating shop local to you. If its metal it can be powdercoated.

Thanks for the update, I had no idea that anytime you see beautyrings painted it is always custom.