Sponsored

Putting 37s on my sas badlands questions?

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all,
I am considering taking my bronco as soon as I pick it up and taking it to the shop to get 37s put on. I saw it with 35s and I am not sure why but they just looked small to me vs what I had envisioned. Has anyone done this to their sas bronco yet and if so what was needed to put 37s on?
Thanks all
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To do it right? Scrap the Squatch suspension and go with a larger coilover setup to gain an extra inch at minimum. The 4.7 gearing will be okay, but consider upgrading to 5.13's when available.

Or, just slap them on there as-is, with or without a spacer lift, and don't ever leave the pavement.

OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To do it right? Scrap the Squatch suspension and go with a larger coilover setup to gain an extra inch at minimum. The 4.7 gearing will be okay, but consider upgrading to 5.13's when available.

Or, just slap them on there as-is, with or without a spacer lift, and don't ever leave the pavement.

Yeah thats what I figured. Any idea roughly what that would cost? About 5k ya think?

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello all,
I am considering taking my bronco as soon as I pick it up and taking it to the shop to get 37s put on. I saw it with 35s and I am not sure why but they just looked small to me vs what I had envisioned. Has anyone done this to their sas bronco yet and if so what was needed to put 37s on?
Thanks all
If you are going purely for the look I would recommend "True" 35's or maybe 36's you will add a lot of that beefy look just with chunkier tires. If you really want to run 37's and wheel it hard you will need to run longer upper control arms, and perhaps more if you want to improve wheel travel or articulation as others have noted.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are going purely for the look I would recommend "True" 35's or maybe 36's you will add a lot of that beefy look just with chunkier tires. If you really want to run 37's and wheel it hard you will need to run longer upper control arms, and perhaps more if you want to improve wheel travel or articulation as others have noted.
Yeah really just going for looks. I go camping and to the snow occasionally but I am not a hardcore off roader. so I am just looking for the beefier look that I can occasionaly take to the snow.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah really just going for looks. I go camping and to the snow occasionally but I am not a hardcore off roader. so I am just looking for the beefier look that I can occasionaly take to the snow.
Just look at Vaughn Gittens 2 door Bronco from the KOH demos with true 35's and RTR wheels. Makes a huge difference IMO

1627492998279.png

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Get real 35’s and see how you like the look then, esp if you go a hair wider in addition to an extra .5-1 inch in diameter. SQ tires are I believe 34.4 or 34.2 which makes a big difference in the look. To do 37’s correctly it would be about 10k. You’d need to do control arms, shocks, springs and the lift pieces plus tires which aren’t cheap in 37” flavor.

OP
OP

Kenlutzintero

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just look at Vaughn Gittens 2 door Bronco from the KOH demos with true 35's and RTR wheels. Makes a huge difference IMO

Ford Bronco Putting 37s on my sas badlands questions? 1627492998279
That does make a huge difference. Maybe I will explore just doing true 35s

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah thats what I figured. Any idea roughly what that would cost? About 5k ya think?
With the parts that are on the market today? Between 5 & 10k depending on how mechanically inclined you are and how much you can sell your take-offs for:

coilovers/upper control arms/rear track bar = $4000 + tax
labor = ???
tires = minimum of $1500 + mount and balance
eventual regear = $1000 - $1500?
sell Squatch coilovers = ($1000)?
see Squatch tires = ($800)?
Sponsored