Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roped off? How are we getting pics of speakers in kick panels and suspension pics from beneath the vehicle and rear A/C vents under the seat and rust forming in places? :unsure:

Our guy is 6'5" with orangutan arms and willing to lay in the snow.....awesome!! (y) (y)
Sponsored

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if you saw it or not, but the representative told him he should be filming the other way since he would get a raft of crap for filming it in vertical format. He said he knew that and it would only let him do it that way. He even turns the phone to show how it would only go that way.

It drove me nuts to watch it that way. Glad I don't watch FB live videos.
Haha that was me that told him that before I realized he was live streaming!

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think @Aman saw the hood opened with the limb risers at the NYSE?
There is a release system to disconnect the risers. They weren't willing to operate for me, but I can assure you the angle of the riser to the roof does not allow the hood to open very far with the riser in "operational" mode.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha that was me that told him that before I realized he was live streaming!
That is awesome. I just kept hollering at the video to be turned. It is really a terrible way to capture video.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a release system to disconnect the risers. They weren't willing to operate for me, but I can assure you the angle of the riser to the roof does not allow the hood to open very far with the riser in "operational" mode.
I tagged him so maybe he'll chip in. I think he said they were loose enough to open the hood.

Or, I could be remembering shit that never happened haha

Sponsored

TrailBuddah

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Two-Door Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Rock sliders are plenty sufficient. Showed pictures after Rubicon of slight bend to the slider. However, he did point out a scrape to the door panel and said the Wrangler Rubicon with them did not have the body damage. It was because of the way the Bronco body still goes out from the slider, where the Jeep is vertical.
Interesting note about the rock sliders. I wonder if after market sliders that stick out a bit more would help? I’m sure there will be options once the Bronco is in the wild and the after market kicks into gear.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you clarify with them that the Badlands sticker being a final design is not the artwork that is final but the fact that it is not a badge?
This is what I want to know. The way both the question and answer are presented does not suggest anything about whether or not the badge is going to be a badge or a sticker.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, what you see is probably what you will get. The leather fitment quality is on par with the new Rangers. Lots of complaints about it on the Ranger5G site. My leather seats were loose and saggy after the 1st test drive.
Probably a better option then to go with Katzkin aftermarket leather seat covers then and get nice tight fitments, quality materials and custom stitching or inserts however you like. Many people in the jeep world do this, especially those with the rubicons who can't stand the red stitching. And actually jeep has an option to purchase katzkin leathers at the time of order or through the dealership itself.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe someone else attending will see this and be able to ask. If not, there is a formal Q&A planned for 3PM on Saturday (Mountain Time) and I will add this to my list for that session. I am starting to get the impression that they are annoyed with me, so I'm going to sit tomorrow out and come back on Saturday. haha
Well, crap. I am planning on driving up from New Mexico for the day tomorrow and was hoping to say thanks in person.

DJJ1973

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2010 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah if this is the case I'm highly disappointed. No point in having washout interior unless it's the whole thing.
I agree. Even if adding rubberized flooring to the cargo area is an option, that’s still disappointing due to the absence of drain plugs in the rear cargo area. Not to mention, for Black Diamond & Badlands this should be standard.

How could you have the foresight to offer such a cool option of marine grade interior & rubberized flooring with drain plugs and not extend this feature into the rear cargo area?

If this is the reality, then for a design which has boasted such granular attention to detail, I would view this as a significant oversight. Annoying...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, essentially they said there is a 9mm difference in the height between a non-Sasquatch and Sasquatch. They didn't seem to think there was a difference for any of the trims outside of the Sasquatch package. Any height difference in the other trims is simply from tire size. There were some questions on this and a lack of final commitment. One guy pulled up an email to get the 9mm number, but it still left me wondering about a difference between the other trims and Badlands, which they seemed to think there wasn't any.

So, we have this picture of the suspension on the Bronco there. If we had someone take the same picture on a Squatch and a base and could compare the three, I think we could answer our own questions, or at least see if things really do appear the same.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if you saw it or not, but the representative told him he should be filming the other way since he would get a raft of crap for filming it in vertical format. He said he knew that and it would only let him do it that way. He even turns the phone to show how it would only go that way.

It drove me nuts to watch it that way. Glad I don't watch FB live videos.

Next time some one should tell him how to live stream correctly. Once you start streaming, it will not allow you to rotate the phone. You have to stop recording, hold the phone the CORRECT way, and then start live streaming again. It really is pretty easy to do correctly, but rarely is done correctly.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is what I want to know. The way both the question and answer are presented does not suggest anything about whether or not the badge is going to be a badge or a sticker.
Just looked through the thread of Bronco Sports being delivered to dealers for training and the model indicator on the side was the cheesy looking sticker (albeit pretty thick).
Sponsored