Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel like I already know the answer, but any chance you could ask if more tire sizes will be available as options on different trims? (i.e. 33s on the black diamond instead of the standard 32" generals) There's a LOT of interest in the forum in lower trims with 33s and giving money to Ford instead of aftermarket.

Also, unless this was clarified already somewhere, Ford's website lists the Badlands as having "Badlands Suspension" ...what exactly does that mean/how does it differ from, say, the Black Diamond?

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

DJJ1973

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2010 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks! I’m still curious to know if the rubberized flooring & drain plugs will be present in the rear cargo area.

Additionally, with the confirmation of this particular Bronco’s interior being leather, it appears that the backing of the rear seats is actually cloth material.

This prompts another question for me. Will the backing of the rear seats with Marine Grade interior be Marine Grade or cloth material?

Thanks again for the videos, pics and Q&A info!

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
"Velocity Blue said to be available at the same time as all of the other colors "

Let's F'ing Go! Now make it a FE option!

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So this is what a Badlands will look like. It has the washout interior. But the rear seat backs are carpet. That's a big fail. Even the Bronco Sport has rubberized coating on the rear seat backs.

232F4F38-0E2A-42D0-9332-110CF39FF744.jpeg
I saw that picture on a post in the Facebook group and I think someone said that rubber was an option for the Sport, not standard?

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So it sounds like badlands and black diamond will not have a true washout interior as there will be carpet in the rear cargo area. May be back to the drawing board as far as which level to choose for me. I was wanting the washout interior to put the dog in the rear cargo area but that does not appear to be what it is. That is disappointing. What are they thinking?

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw that picture on a post in the Facebook group and I think someone said that rubber was an option for the Sport, not standard?
From what I gathered from previous info the cargo tray is optional. The rubberized rear seat backs are standard on some models. This isn't 100% confirmed so we will see.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So it sounds like badlands and black diamond will not have a true washout interior as there will be carpet in the rear cargo area. May be back to the drawing board as far as which level to choose for me. I was wanting the washout interior to put the dog in the rear cargo area but that does not appear to be what it is. That is disappointing. What are they thinking?
Yeah if this is the case I'm highly disappointed. No point in having washout interior unless it's the whole thing.

tgunn_ocs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lotta attention being given to a badge that i will be removing with a heat gun....

[/QUOTE]

☝☝☝ What he said. I have been of the opinion the model stickers looked cheap from the get go. Always the first planned mod lol.

Heck we recently pulled off 2500 HD emblems off both doors on 5 new 2020 Chevy pickups so we could logo the doors properly.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So this is what a Badlands will look like. It has the washout interior. But the rear seat backs are carpet. That's a big fail. Even the Bronco Sport has rubberized coating on the rear seat backs.

232F4F38-0E2A-42D0-9332-110CF39FF744.jpeg
This is a $130 accessory option on the Sport, you can see it in the Sport B&P. You know the Bronco will have it as accessory as well.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am starting to get the impression that they are annoyed with me, so I'm going to sit tomorrow out and come back on Saturday. haha
It's funny you say that. Ford is showing off the new Bronco, if it's just a matter of show, why even bother with these events?

They should anticipate all these questions and actually have answers for us. Really makes me wonder how they plan on selling any of these other than to the faithful found around here who are no doubt pissed off by this trickle of information, but will still be buying one when available.

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@irv0735 Can you add a question about the interior accent color/stitching matching the paint color or trim level when you return? Really hoping it matching exterior paint...
Maybe Irv got a different answer than me because we are getting different answers depending on who we talk to but the guy I talk to said standard the trim will match the badging for instance the Badlands will have yellow trim and the black diamond will have blue. He said they’ll be a blackout option where you can get a neutral color such as gray. But it will not be body color dependent but vehicle model dependent

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) 40E51611-5BE6-4795-83E2-79ECDBCAFB1A

Why would they not have this on the Bronco and not the cheap looking carpet.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model