First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Additional speakers for premium sound? He was not sure.
I'm going to say, chances of extra speakers with the B&O sound system is 100%. I've never seen Ford's B&O not have extra speakers over even the "upgraded" sound system. It will likely be a 10-speaker system.

[Edited to correct speaker count]
Sponsored

Last edited:

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe FoMoCo will include in the B&P a "Decal Delete" Option for those who would defiantly be removing such a Cheap A$$ Decal on what is supposed to be the Rebirth of a Legion.

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe FoMoCo will include in the B&P a "Decal Delete" Option for those who would defiantly be removing such a Cheap A$$ Decal on what is supposed to be the Rebirth of a Legion.
If not, a hair dryer works very nicely...

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm going to say, chances of extra speakers with the B&O sound system is 100%. I've never seen Ford's B&O not have extra speakers over even the "upgraded" sound system. It will likely be a 12-speaker system.

100% doesn’t leave much chance. I’m prob not going for the upgraded sound system, but have you ever seen Ford put the B&O system in a topless and weatherproof interior?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm going to say, chances of extra speakers with the B&O sound system is 100%. I've never seen Ford's B&O not have extra speakers over even the "upgraded" sound system. It will likely be a 12-speaker system.
B&O sound system will have 10 speakers including a subwoofer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, sorry the question was in regards to where the additional speakers will be located. I think upgraded is just 10 though.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, sorry the question was in regards to where the additional speakers will be located. I think upgraded is just 10 though.
It's possible (other than the subwoofer), that there may not even be any extra locations for speakers. I think Ford uses "funny math" when counting speakers, such that they count a two-way speaker as two speakers. At least, that's what it seemed like when I tried to find 12 speakers in the Mustang B&O.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
B&O sound system will have 10 speakers including a subwoofer.
My bad on the speaker count--I had Mustang and Edge on my brain (those are two vehicles I am familiar with the B&O) and forgot that the Bronco spec said only 10 speakers.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Mazda as an ebrake and it sounds just like that Bronco Video. You put it on manually once stopped, and when you ready to go, you can manually take it off, or just apply the gas and it turns off.

One thing to note is that e brake does not stand for emergency brake like it used to. It is just and electric PARKING brake designed to hold the car.... if you need and Emergency brake you are sol :)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's possible (other than the subwoofer), that there may not even be any extra locations for speakers. I think Ford uses "funny math" when counting speakers, such that they count a two-way speaker as two speakers. At least, that's what it seemed like when I tried to find 12 speakers in the Mustang B&O.
Everyone does this. It's a bit misleading to those unaware of multiple cone speakers.

Sponsored

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude, that horse has been killed, beaten, buried, dug up and beaten again 100 times. Pieces of that horse are scattered everywhere. :ROFLMAO:
The September horse or the badge horse?

JustPlainJay

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cameras for 360 will be the front and rear that we have seen and one in each mirror near the lights that I already showed. There is no re-location consideration for when a winch is installed in front.
Regarding the 360 Camera - I was at the event also and I brought that up to the Ford rep. I asked him specifically about this limitation and he said "Ford and/or the winch manufacturer (Warn) would have a relocation kit. We are addressing it and there will be a solution".
So that's good news!

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) DSC04177M

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding the 360 Camera - I was at the event also and I brought that up to the Ford rep. I asked him specifically about this limitation and he said "Ford and/or the winch manufacturer (Warn) would have a relocation kit. We are addressing it and there will be a solution".
So that's good news!

Ford Bronco Q&A and Pics From Bronco Super Celebration West – Day 2 (by irv0735) DSC04177M
Agreed. He took note when I (and several others both at the event and online) responded that this was an issue. In the days following, they must have decided that it was a necessary adjustment to their plans! Thanks for updating everyone here! I will go back and edit my post to add your notes.
Sponsored