Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The *manual* Badlands comes with 4.7 gears. If you get the auto it comes with 4.46 gears. The only way to get the 4.7s back is with Sasquatch.
Well I’m going manual and the Sasquatch package is starting to look too expensive for minimal upgrades
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why do they keep calling the 35" tires mud terrain? Isn't Goodyear themselves calling it multi terrain and that they are a hybrid tire, not just a mud terrain?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One question I wanted to see is if you put a winch on the front what happens to forward camera ?
If you run a Warn instead of a dollar store winch (you know what Im talking about), you can move the control pack.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So were they saying that short women can't drive the Bronco, or that they don't have adjustable pedals. Because I can drive a Jeep, so I hope I can drive a Bronco. #shortladyprobs

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I just saw an interview where it states the badlands comes standard with the 4.7 gears. So with that said we aren’t getting much for the Sasquatch on a badlands.

Skip to 18:40
In the video, Does the black 2Dr with the manual have 33s or have they added the Sasquatch?

Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: BD1

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At first glance, I was happy to see this progress from a "we're looking into front license plates" to "we've got a bracket for it". Then I read this again...
"Depending on the grill..."

The grille?! Just where are you planning on putting this bracket for the license plate? I could see overlapping part of the grille maybe, but my first mental image was them just mounting the plate right over the Bronco (and the camera).

ozzman469

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this has been asked at all, but with the Sasquatch package, will it upgrade the M190 front axle to the M210 for the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Black Diamond trims to help accommodate the larger tire sizes?

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if this has been asked at all, but with the Sasquatch package, will it upgrade the M190 front axle to the M210 for the Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Black Diamond trims to help accommodate the larger tire sizes?
From what I understand and the consensus on B6G is that the lockers are the upgrade to the M210.
ie, If you only have a rear locker, then only the rear will be the M210.

Sponsored

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I understand and the consensus on B6G is that the lockers are the upgrade to the M210.
ie, If you only have a rear locker, then only the rear will be the M210.
Minor detail - yes, I expect that front locker = M210. The rear, however, is M220 across the board. M210 is only a front carrier.

If the rear M220 is anything like the Ranger, though, trucks with a rear locker have a normal bolt-on ring gear, whereas open diffs have a welded ring gear. So there are still differences in the open versus locker rear axle. That also means that if you don't have a factory rear locker, you cannot install a locker or LSD with also replacing the ring &pinion gears. Or, you can't regear your axle without also replacing differential...

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At first glance, I was happy to see this progress from a "we're looking into front license plates" to "we've got a bracket for it". Then I read this again...
"Depending on the grill..."

The grille?! Just where are you planning on putting this bracket for the license plate? I could see overlapping part of the grille maybe, but my first mental image was them just mounting the plate right over the Bronco (and the camera).
Yeah. WTF? I read this and just thought "bumper" instead of "grille" until you posted because that makes more sense. Hopefully this person just misspoke and meant "bumper" as well. Why the heck would they attatch to the grille when they have all those fancy "bronco bolts" all over the bumper?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you run a Warn instead of a dollar store winch (you know what Im talking about), you can move the control pack.
Why not have a Badlands winch for my Badlands Bronco? HF sells SOME good things...

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought about that too, but last thing I want is my get out of jail card to have not even gone through QC. I worked for a company that outsourced to China after a buyout and a China part sold by a reputable company is a much better product than a mass made China part. It is a lot of work to make sure they are not substituting materials or assembling poorly. Reviews show the Badland to be decent, but its that time I'd really need it that I'd get bit.
Sponsored