Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Wash out package" referring to the vinyl seats and rubber flooring. Why not make this a package available a la carte on other trims?
Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In regards to the overland concept ....
According to the reveal video, it was not sasquatch package. It was the Badlands with 35" tires added and no lift. Essentially, to my understanding, that is the look if you buy a Badlands edition and put aftermarket rims and 35 inch tires (noting that the backspacing of the rim will affect how close or how far out the tire protrudes from the wheel well.

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And don't forget that the SAS and Badlands upgrade shocks and springs will be all over resale sites as the multitudes lift these beauties at the 100 mile mark. Jeep is offering the full time 4wd transfer case as an option for '21 for around $700., hopefully it will be stand alone on Ford Build and Price. Have to live with the weaker no-lock front diff., and the cool sway-bar disconnect - will be aftermarket pull the hitch-pin rigging no doubt, if you are young enough to crawl on PERFECTLY level ground. I am all over the value option and love steel wheels and relatively skinny tires.
Its already on the Ford Bronco website under the "Available Powertrain" speadsheet and says its available as an option for Base, Big Bend, and Black Diamond.

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
He thinks B&P will launch Monday morning........ I wish!
Also Dougā€™s video comes out 13 so must be a big info embargo lifting and if b&p doesnā€™t launch same day it has to be ā€œvery soonā€ after

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What they're focused on is getting members to provide individual personal info or answer surveys with marketable demographic data and then sell it to third parties. That's where the money is. No one should doubt that.
Absolutely accurate.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did anyone look at the spring and perch behind the clutch pedal? I used a Steeda spring/perch on mu mustang gt to make clutch engagement point more noticeable. Hopefully the setup is similar on the Bronco and is able to be upgraded.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2 door, Cyber Orange Badlands is gonna look GOOD with the orange stitched, black vinyl seats and the shadow black mod top with the glass and the 3 top cover out!
Summer 2021! Let's go!!

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
NPBronco91

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
shit, that was a question I was going to ask yesterday and forgot...tbh though the Ford guys didn't know much. At one point somebody asked one of the reps a question he couldnt answer so I kind of jumped in and answered it. It was "which model has signature headlights standard?" I mean, really?

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Youre getting 4.7 gears in the diff as well, and while there is some confusion it has been stated that the Sasquatch suspension has a few differences that lead to a small bit of lift over the stock Badlands
So I just saw an interview where it states the badlands comes standard with the 4.7 gears. So with that said we arenā€™t getting much for the Sasquatch on a badlands.

Skip to 18:40

Last edited:

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ask the reps if the winch mount was rated to flat tow from the d-ring tabs, he was unsure but he would try to find out. He also said that it would have a walk through procedure on the ā€œscreenā€ for preparing the bronco for tow.

065519C0-F89B-45D8-BBAB-946A4580F8BF.jpeg

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just saw an interview where it states the badlands comes standard with the 4.7 gears. So with that said we arenā€™t getting much for the Sasquatch on a badlands.

Skip to 18:40
The *manual* Badlands comes with 4.7 gears. If you get the auto it comes with 4.46 gears. The only way to get the 4.7s back is with Sasquatch.
Sponsored