Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you order the modular front bumper with other models, does that also come with a steel rear bumper?

EDIT: Ford said today that it does not. The rear steel bumper is only available on the FE, BL, and BD. ?
As of today, the website says it’s an option on OB

CE82B8F1-D265-4E42-8494-47326D12A54B.jpeg
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the functionality of these racks, just not digging the look. I’ll probably end up getting one, cuz I use the racks a lot, but can’t say I live ‘em.

How hard are they to pop off?
Depends on the brand. Mine is only a few bolts, but it’s so heavy duty it’s either a multiple person lift or I have to disassemble it in pieces. Most are also designed to make it relatively easy to fold back a soft top, or even maybe slide out a hard top, with the rack in place. (Or with the removal of a couple bolts and tipping the rack up for a little more clearance.)

On the Jeep the hoop around the front windshield typically stays in place, but there likely wouldn’t be that piece on a Bronco version since there are connection points at the top of the windshield.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13702

If anyone gets the chance to ask, would like to know if the rear seats recline.

Durty Tony

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT 5.0 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So question regarding the set up, is this actually equipped with the sasquach pack with aftermarket wheel and tire combo or just a stock badlands with the wheels and tire combo? I keep seeing conflicting answers on this topic. Loving the look for the ride hight and wheel-well gap on this one, looking to duplicate!?

Durty Tony

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT 5.0 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In regards to the overland concept ....

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So question regarding the set up, is this actually equipped with the sasquach pack with aftermarket wheel and tire combo or just a stock badlands with the wheels and tire combo? I keep seeing conflicting answers on this topic. Loving the look for the ride hight and wheel-well gap on this one, looking to duplicate!?
Yeah. That’s what we’re trying to figure out. So far, based on the answers and information we’ve received from Ford here’s what we know:

1. This is the Sasquatch package
2. This is not the Sasquatch package
3. It’s the stock badlands suspension, not the Sasquatch suspension.
4. Badlands and Sasquatch have the same suspension
5. Sasquatch has stiffer springs and longer shocks than the badlands making it higher
6. This has Sasquatch fender flares.
7. This has standard fender flares.

I think that’s everything we know for certain so far.

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so just to recap as I contemplate trim/squatch options....The Sasquatch suspension is essentially the same as the BL, but not. Sasquatch had longer/stiffer suspension, but its the same only with spacers. But there are no spacers. Am I the only one that's confused?

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, so just to recap as I contemplate trim/squatch options....The Sasquatch suspension is essentially the same as the BL, but not. Sasquatch had longer/stiffer suspension, but its the same only with spacers. But there are no spacers. Am I the only one that's confused?
I have a feeling that we're really never going to know untill we see part numbers and physically measure them in person.

With the flares on the Sasquatch being larger, it could skew a quick hub-to-fender measurement that a sly poster could gather.

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling that we're really never going to know untill we see part numbers and physically measure them in person.

With the flares on the Sasquatch being larger, it could skew a quick hub-to-fender measurement that a sly poster could gather.
Yeah, I'm debating an OBX with sasquatch, but wondering if upgrading to a BL non-squatch will give me relatively the same thing. I know there's other option differences, which is what I need B&P to figure out best price moving forward. I'm not attached to the wheels or tires from Squatch, as I would want to replace them anyway so.....I dunno, I try to keep up to date with all the speculation (I mean factual info) in here but it's like a full time job reading through everything! Good thing I can read through stuff at work.....

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty cool that the Black Diamond comes with steel rear bumper, guess I didn’t realize that.... truly does seem like the best value option.
And don't forget that the SAS and Badlands upgrade shocks and springs will be all over resale sites as the multitudes lift these beauties at the 100 mile mark. Jeep is offering the full time 4wd transfer case as an option for '21 for around $700., hopefully it will be stand alone on Ford Build and Price. Have to live with the weaker no-lock front diff., and the cool sway-bar disconnect - will be aftermarket pull the hitch-pin rigging no doubt, if you are young enough to crawl on PERFECTLY level ground. I am all over the value option and love steel wheels and relatively skinny tires.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, we’ll have 200+ accessories to B&P in “October” but even more to view when we go to our dealer to order the vehicle in Dec/Jan. That tells me, make sure you budget more for the accessories that won’t be available to view until we sit with the dealer in Dec/Jan. This rollout has been beyond frustrating! It’s all very exciting, but man I’m getting exhausted. Give me B&P with all accessories and finalize everything! Enough of this adding new colors, changing grills, testing and teasing new models. Terrible rollout.
Time will tell, but given the fact that this is occurring during a Bio-weapon attack from Communist China - uncharted territory - my guess is this roll-out could become a (mostly positive in the end) Case Study in all the best MDA programs for years to come.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I'm debating an OBX with sasquatch, but wondering if upgrading to a BL non-squatch will give me relatively the same thing. I know there's other option differences, which is what I need B&P to figure out best price moving forward. I'm not attached to the wheels or tires from Squatch, as I would want to replace them anyway so.....I dunno, I try to keep up to date with all the speculation (I mean factual info) in here but it's like a full time job reading through everything! Good thing I can read through stuff at work.....
If the bolt pattern matches the F-150's, and you are good selling on web-sites (I wish I was), going SAS and then down-grading wheel/tire package could be a very good move - get the great mechanicals for half price, or less. Check out the prices on Rubicon and Raptor tire/wheel take-offs.

Last edited:

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He thinks B&P will launch Monday morning........ I wish!
There is a John Bronco youtube video i saw last night. At the end of the video it had “October 15”. Not sure if there is a correlation there.
Sponsored