Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Quake had these installed on a Bronco at SEMA. The lights were stuck on the blue setting. I asked to see how the turn signals looked, and the guy told me he couldn’t show me because there wasn’t power to the truck. Which was odd - given everyone in the show has power, and the lights were powered on, just stuck on the blue tint. (supposedly they are RGB, and do many colors with a key fob remote that he had with him, but it wasn’t working).
Seems as if these were already broken and not functioning properly. If you can’t get them working at the most important show of the year, perhaps there’s something wrong with the reliability of this product? I hope not, but you have to wonder.
@FatRat250

Did you see them at SEMA ignited? I would like you and everyone else that is concerned by your input to know that the product worked great and we still have the same ones on our Bronco as of today. If there was an issue we would replace the product just to give everyone further peace of mind.

Unfortunately, when displaying at an indoor event you have to disconnect your battery and have less than a 1/4 tank of fuel in the gas tank. What we do is take a power supply that takes 110v and drops it down to 12v to isolate our lighting system. None of our factory lighting was operable, so yes our employee was correct that he couldn't show the turn signal easily. (I guess we could've cut the wires coming out of the light and hooked that straight to power to demo it, but we did not. Hindsight 20/20).

In terms of the RGB. There is a QAK487 module included in the box. This is a module that can be hooked to the battery to easily control the colors. There was a key fob that was clipped to the BodyGaurd grill guard we had installed. It was fully functional, and we were showing that aspect of the product all show long. We had it wired to this module because we wanted to show customers exactly how the product would function out of the box, instead of tying it to our Quadlock pro controller that was running everything else which also has an identical remote control. I assume the key fob our employee grabbed was accidentally the one to our Quadlock system and not the one powering the trail sights, but at this point who knows?

I would like to go on to add that our chop kits are RGB-W and selectable. We put a quick connect on the DRL wire, so if someone doesn't want the DRL at all, or wants the drl to only be RGB they have that choice to make!

I attached a quick video that shows the bronco in the background cycling through the RGB colors at SEMA ignite which is after the main event. The video mentions what we did to the bronco last year, so I will attach a photo of that as well :)

All in all, I really hope that you enjoyed your time at SEMA and apologize that you didn't get a proper demonstration in our booth!

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Ford Bronco Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal and RGB Accenting QTE1199! 20211102_180426 (2)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Quake LED Is it possible to have these off most of the time and only turn on with the blinker? Or do they always stay on when the DRLs are on?
@andysaurus_rex

To answer your question, yes! It is possible to have them off most the time and then have them only turn on only for the blinker:

The DRL wire has a quick connect so that way you can disconnect the white DRL if you don't want it. The RGB aspect of the light is controlled via key fob, so you can leave that off as well and only turn it on when you want it.

Hope this makes sense!

bbrhm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@FatRat250

Did you see them at SEMA ignited? I would like you and everyone else that is concerned by your input to know that the product worked great and we still have the same ones on our Bronco as of today. If there was an issue we would replace the product just to give everyone further peace of mind.

Unfortunately, when displaying at an indoor event you have to disconnect your battery and have less than a 1/4 tank of fuel in the gas tank. What we do is take a power supply that takes 110v and drops it down to 12v to isolate our lighting system. None of our factory lighting was operable, so yes our employee was correct that he couldn't show the turn signal easily. (I guess we could've cut the wires coming out of the light and hooked that straight to power to demo it, but we did not. Hindsight 20/20).

In terms of the RGB. There is a QAK487 module included in the box. This is a module that can be hooked to the battery to easily control the colors. There was a key fob that was clipped to the BodyGaurd grill guard we had installed. It was fully functional, and we were showing that aspect of the product all show long. We had it wired to this module because we wanted to show customers exactly how the product would function out of the box, instead of tying it to our Quadlock pro controller that was running everything else which also has an identical remote control. I assume the key fob our employee grabbed was accidentally the one to our Quadlock system and not the one powering the trail sights, but at this point who knows?

I would like to go on to add that our chop kits are RGB-W and selectable. We put a quick connect on the DRL wire, so if someone doesn't want the DRL at all, or wants the drl to only be RGB they have that choice to make!

I attached a quick video that shows the bronco in the background cycling through the RGB colors at SEMA ignite which is after the main event. The video mentions what we did to the bronco last year, so I will attach a photo of that as well :)

All in all, I really hope that you enjoyed your time at SEMA and apologize that you didn't get a proper demonstration in our booth!

File size to large to attach directly, here is a google photos link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oQojPZ2sc4W9ScQB7

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Ford Bronco Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal and RGB Accenting QTE1199! 20211102_180426 (2)
I am stoked that the video shows the lights installed on a base model, I am curious what the DRL and turn signals look like alongside the non-signature lights on the base model.

If I can tell they are a pretty close match for brightness/warmth etc I will def be ordering!

bbrhm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone out there have these actually installed? Can’t tell if they are actually shipping yet. Would love a real customer pic.

Stxflyer

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks Sas Lux Tow Leather
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a set on November 3rd and nothing but a credit card bill and crickets.

Sponsored

bsquatch

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Base Squatch, 22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a set on November 3rd and nothing but a credit card bill and crickets.
Same really, ordered the 1st day they posted these and nothing. About to cancel.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same really, ordered the 1st day they posted these and nothing. About to cancel.
@bsquatch , @Stxflyer, @bbrhm , and other members curious about the status of their order.

We had these live on our site for a while before posting here. The response has been awesome and there are more orders than we anticipated.

We have started shipping and I imagine you will see actual customer photos here very soon as they get their sets installed. We are shipping in the sequence that sales were placed including our warehouse distributors.

We understand you have been waiting longer than anticipated and we will 100% refund anyone that wants to cancel their order, but everyone in the que should have their sets in approximately two weeks.

Please reach out to our office directly at 720 305 8979 if anyone would like more granular details about the status of their order (M-F 9am-5pm MST).

The people that have received theirs, have given phenomenal feedback and we can guarantee you will not be disappointed when you receive them!

bbrhm

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@bsquatch , @Stxflyer, @bbrhm , and other members curious about the status of their order.

We had these live on our site for a while before posting here. The response has been awesome and there are more orders than we anticipated.

We have started shipping and I imagine you will see actual customer photos here very soon as they get their sets installed. We are shipping in the sequence that sales were placed including our warehouse distributors.

We understand you have been waiting longer than anticipated and we will 100% refund anyone that wants to cancel their order, but everyone in the que should have their sets in approximately two weeks.

Please reach out to our office directly at 720 305 8979 if anyone would like more granular details about the status of their order (M-F 9am-5pm MST).

The people that have received theirs, have given phenomenal feedback and we can guarantee you will not be disappointed when you receive them!
I don’ have an order, so not looking for order status. Just had some questions about the product.

Broncolife365

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my #quakeled trail sight lights! Ordered first night got them in the mail today!! Will post a video of install soon!

Sponsored

DatDude65265

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ordered November 8th. Sent two e-mails to customer service over the last two weeks of November for an order update. Crickets.
Called last week and was told they'd ship this week. They didn't.
Was told you'd refund the shipping cost as a courtesy for the delay. Didn't happen.
Called again today and was told they'll ship next week. Guess we'll see.

Maybe consider taking the "in stock" label off of the listing on your website?
Maybe update the "up to two-week delay" to a more accurate indicator of wait time?
You probably wouldn't have as many disgruntled people if you were just honest about the fact that they're NOT in stock, and provided an accurate expectation.

I think you'll find most people here are pretty used to the waiting game (they ordered Bronco's for christ sake), but we're all a bit burnt out on being given false expectations about what that wait will be (looking at you Ford).

If these things aren't as badass as you're claiming, it'll be a return item and the last thing I buy from Quake LED.

Last edited:

BryantC

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do I get these in Canada ?

bsquatch

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Base Squatch, 22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered November 8th. Sent two e-mails to customer service over the last two weeks of November for an order update. Crickets.
Called last week and was told they'd ship this week. They didn't.
Was told you'd refund the shipping cost as a courtesy for the delay. Didn't happen.
Called again today and was told they'll ship next week. Guess we'll see.

Maybe consider taking the "in stock" label off of the listing on your website?
Maybe update the "up to two-week delay" to a more accurate indicator of wait time?
You probably wouldn't have as many disgruntled people if you were just honest about the fact that they're NOT in stock, and provided an accurate expectation.

I think you'll find most people here are pretty used to the waiting game (they ordered Bronco's for christ sake), but we're all a bit burnt out on being given false expectations about what that wait will be (looking at you Ford).

If these things aren't as badass as you're claiming, it'll be a return item and the last thing I buy from Quake LED.
I agree. As I stated before, I purchased when they first made the post here, and their site said in stock. Even if I had gotten an email after I placed my order telling me that the item was backordered I'd understand. Gotten more spam from them than info on my order. I'd suggest staying away from this company.
Sponsored