First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hate to pile on, but also ordered the first day that they were released.

Nothing...

If you are going to give the people that complain free shipping, how about the same for those who wait patiently? 🍿
Sponsored

White horse

Badlands
First Name
Jon mclemore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 for bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. As I stated before, I purchased when they first made the post here, and their site said in stock. Even if I had gotten an email after I placed my order telling me that the item was backordered I'd understand. Gotten more spam from them than info on my order. I'd suggest staying away from this company.
I got mine ordered before I saw them on 6G. I made an install post and you can see it here.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...stalled-pics-videos-review.60902/post-1707798

I get it sucks to have to wait but I am in Sales and I can say everything has a delay these days.. Shipping and Stock is like snail speed especially if you add in holiday shipping. Seems like no matter how hard some of my suppliers try its always delayed. Its just become the new norm for me. I would encourage you to chill and wait to get them as I am really happy with mine. I’m sure you will be happy you did. The Quake Page said 1-3 weeks delay when I bought it. I didn’t take that as they had lots of stock, So mentally I planned on the delay. I think I got mine a bit later more like 3-4 weeks.

Shawntrex

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Quake LED - Delays are understood. Taking my money and not so much as send an email to update status? That sucks.

i’ll wait because I really want the product, but keep your customers updated

Last edited:

bsquatch

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Base Squatch, 22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got mine ordered before I saw them on 6G. I made an install post and you can see it here.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...stalled-pics-videos-review.60902/post-1707798

I get it sucks to have to wait but I am in Sales and I can say everything has a delay these days.. Shipping and Stock is like snail speed especially if you add in holiday shipping. Seems like no matter how hard some of my suppliers try its always delayed. Its just become the new norm for me. I would encourage you to chill and wait to get them as I am really happy with mine. I’m sure you will be happy you did. The Quake Page said 1-3 weeks delay when I bought it. I didn’t take that as they had lots of stock, So mentally I planned on the delay. I think I got mine a bit later more like 3-4 weeks.
Totally get it, I sat watiting patiently for awhile. It's the lack of communication that bothers me. I ordered Oracles flush tail lights and they were back ordered. I got an email stating that immediately, and a time line. Then later when I emailed them about an update I got a quick response/update. Then a few days later they notified me they shipped. I'm glad you're enjoying them.

DatDude65265

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It's not a mystery that supply chain sucks right now. Some of the equipment I spec is out 54 weeks, but I don't list it on my website as "in stock". That's just plain misleading, even with the 2 week disclaimer message.

That said, got the shipping refunded a couple days ago, and received the "shipped" notification this afternoon

Sponsored
OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone have a PDF of the installation instructions?
Did you not receive a set of instructions in the box? If not, reach out to our office directly at 720 305 8979 and we should be able to work with you to get you a set of instructions :)

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's not a mystery that supply chain sucks right now. Some of the equipment I spec is out 54 weeks, but I don't list it on my website as "in stock". That's just plain misleading, even with the 2 week disclaimer message.

That said, got the shipping refunded a couple days ago, and received the "shipped" notification this afternoon
I assume that you have received your lights--what do you think???

We did not anticipate to sell near as many sets as we did and never indented to mislead anyone, so know that we are extremely sorry and have corrected our lead times. We refunded shipping to everyone in your shoes in and hope that everyone is extremely satisfied with the product, so let us know your thoughts!

J2D

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2004 Mustang GT, 2021 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you not receive a set of instructions in the box? If not, reach out to our office directly at 720 305 8979 and we should be able to work with you to get you a set of instructions :)
No, but I always like to review the installation instructions (when possible) before making any purchase decisions.

Sponsored

DatDude65265

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Highlander - 2008 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume that you have received your lights--what do you think???

We did not anticipate to sell near as many sets as we did and never indented to mislead anyone, so know that we are extremely sorry and have corrected our lead times. We refunded shipping to everyone in your shoes in and hope that everyone is extremely satisfied with the product, so let us know your thoughts!
Overall, I'm very happy with the product quality and the appearance. Worth the wait. It's not tacky or over the top and is a nice differentiator from other Broncos. It's a nice personalization as more and more broncos hit the streets. 4/5 stars on the product itself. Over-all 3/5 for experience and some field fixes hat had to be done.

First the good:
  • The install is relatively simple. It involves the removal of the grille, front fender flares, and a trim piece, but is manageable in about an hour and a half and doesn't require much in the way of skill or tools. Provided instructions are clear and well-illustrated.
  • The look when powered off is clean. Conforms very well to body lines, and the gloss black contrast against my oxford white bronco is a nice, even slightly aggressive aesthetic.
  • I like the turn signal indicators and the color options - but I wish those LEDs were brighter and made up a larger portion of the two light segments in each assembly.
  • The key fob remote for on-the-go color changing is a nice touch.

Now the bad:

• Price is a bit higher than I'd have liked, but its a unique product in its first run, so I understand the need to pay off some investment costs. Worth the price, ultimately.
  • Lead time was an issue for me. Not necessarily how long it took, but feeling like there was some dishonesty and a lack of transparency on the part of the manufacturer. It left a sour taste in my mouth.
  • The White running light is a bit dim in full sunlight, yet at night can be a bit much from the cab. I have them set to run with accessory power, but plan to move them to an AUX switch for easy toggling. I would love to see the running lights given color options, and even a dimming option in future design iterations.
  • There were some quality issues with the wiring harness on the drivers side:
    • The harness that connects between the OEM headlight and harness had a loose wire that had come out of the back of the connector, causing my low beam on that side to stop working. I replaced the wire with a slightly heavier gage and all is well.
    • There is a red wire with a crimp splice connector that was loose on the same side. This was causing my driver side trail sight to flicker and/or dim compared to the passenger side. I removed the splice connector, stripped the wires back and manually spliced together. Finished with a shrink tube and we're all better now.
  • There was no weather strip on the lights where it meets the hood, whereas there is on the trail sight. This leaves a bit of a gap, and I wasn't comfortable with it. I had to purchase some weather strip from a local auto parts store.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Overall, I'm very happy with the product quality and the appearance. Worth the wait. It's not tacky or over the top and is a nice differentiator from other Broncos. It's a nice personalization as more and more broncos hit the streets. 4/5 stars on the product itself. Over-all 3/5 for experience and some field fixes hat had to be done.

First the good:
  • The install is relatively simple. It involves the removal of the grille, front fender flares, and a trim piece, but is manageable in about an hour and a half and doesn't require much in the way of skill or tools. Provided instructions are clear and well-illustrated.
  • The look when powered off is clean. Conforms very well to body lines, and the gloss black contrast against my oxford white bronco is a nice, even slightly aggressive aesthetic.
  • I like the turn signal indicators and the color options - but I wish those LEDs were brighter and made up a larger portion of the two light segments in each assembly.
  • The key fob remote for on-the-go color changing is a nice touch.

Now the bad:

• Price is a bit higher than I'd have liked, but its a unique product in its first run, so I understand the need to pay off some investment costs. Worth the price, ultimately.
  • Lead time was an issue for me. Not necessarily how long it took, but feeling like there was some dishonesty and a lack of transparency on the part of the manufacturer. It left a sour taste in my mouth.
  • The White running light is a bit dim in full sunlight, yet at night can be a bit much from the cab. I have them set to run with accessory power, but plan to move them to an AUX switch for easy toggling. I would love to see the running lights given color options, and even a dimming option in future design iterations.
  • There were some quality issues with the wiring harness on the drivers side:
    • The harness that connects between the OEM headlight and harness had a loose wire that had come out of the back of the connector, causing my low beam on that side to stop working. I replaced the wire with a slightly heavier gage and all is well.
    • There is a red wire with a crimp splice connector that was loose on the same side. This was causing my driver side trail sight to flicker and/or dim compared to the passenger side. I removed the splice connector, stripped the wires back and manually spliced together. Finished with a shrink tube and we're all better now.
  • There was no weather strip on the lights where it meets the hood, whereas there is on the trail sight. This leaves a bit of a gap, and I wasn't comfortable with it. I had to purchase some weather strip from a local auto parts store.
Thank you for your input! Im glad that you are satisfied overall. I would like to address some of your points in the "bad" category to clarify some things as I also assume others are in the same boat.

1. "Worth the price ultimately." :) We'll take it! (maybe a neutral point lol)

2. Pre-sale orders were way higher than expected and we admit it could've been handled a bit better.

3. I will let the team know that we should possibly look into the addition of an illumination wire to dim the white lights at night.

4. Colors can be used as the main DRL and the colors are dimmable. I do believe the RGB and quick connect is explained in the directions, but if not: the red quick connects are designed to disengage the white drl and then the RGB portion can be used instead of the white. This allows the use of colored DRLS (check local laws). The included remote allows dimming capabilities by clicking and holding the 'A' button while you are on a solid color setting. If you wired the RGB module into the red quick connect then it would automatically turn the colored drl on like the white functions out of the box. You could also connect this module straight to the battery, using the remote to turn it on and off, or even wire it to a switch. Let me know if you have specific questions on this.

5. The pass-through plugs that allow these lights to be plug and play has been updated. We do have extras here and if someone experiences a wire that works its way out of the plug they should call us directly at 720 305 8979 and we can send them a new one at no extra charge.

6. The weather strip on the OEM unit is supposed to be moved over to ours. It is only held on with clips and is easy to take off with a flat head screwdriver or a pick tool. Doing this maintains the factory tolerances on the hood gap when attached to our product.

BaseManSquatch

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there any way you can make a new version with the LED lights INSIDE the trail sights?

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Ford Bronco Trail Sight Delete DRL Kit w/ Sequential Turn Signal and RGB Accenting QTE1199! giphy

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)