First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
42 inches across. The package include some 2 x 1/2 spacers for variance.
I bought your 42" flush mounts and 42" light bridge for my 2021 Bronco. I added 8 pod lights to the bridge and bolted and wired everything up. It looked awesome! My only issue was if going over 40 mph the light bridge changes how the wind blows over the soft top and caused some fierce buffeting. Made the soft top flap like a flag in a wind storm. I went home and pulled the pod lights off, but left the bridge and mounts. Went out for a test drive and it still made my soft top flap with no change. I pulled the bridge and the problem was gone. Any ideas on how to fix this? I loved how it looked, but at this point it comes down to function over fashion.
Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit 20220326_020903
Sponsored

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I bought your 42" flush mounts and 42" light bridge for my 2021 Bronco. I added 8 pod lights to the bridge and bolted and wired everything up. It looked awesome! My only issue was if going over 40 mph the light bridge changes how the wind blows over the soft top and caused some fierce buffeting. Made the soft top flap like a flag in a wind storm. I went home and pulled the pod lights off, but left the bridge and mounts. Went out for a test drive and it still made my soft top flap with no change. I pulled the bridge and the problem was gone. Any ideas on how to fix this? I loved how it looked, but at this point it comes down to function over fashion.
Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit 20220326_020903
@bishop0577 ,

Hmm this is the first I have heard of this and we have quite a few customers running bridge setups on their broncos.

If you haven't already please reach out to our customer service line at 720 305 8979 and let's work together to find a solution for this! Look forward to helping you solve this issue as it definitely shouldn't be doing this.

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
@bishop0577 ,

Hmm this is the first I have heard of this and we have quite a few customers running bridge setups on their broncos.

If you haven't already please reach out to our customer service line at 720 305 8979 and let's work together to find a solution for this! Look forward to helping you solve this issue as it definitely shouldn't be doing this.
Will do and thank you. You products are great! It's just this set up doesn't work for my soft top.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do these work with diode dynamics 42 inch light bars?

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do these work with diode dynamics 42 inch light bars?
You should be able to mount ANY lightbar that doesn't exceed 42" to these brackets.

Depending on the manufacturers mounting system on the light bar a second hole might need to be drilled, but I cannot speak for certain on DD's product line.
Sponsored