Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Quake LED Releases Its first of Many Full-size Ford Bronco Products - Ford Bronco 42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit. Model: QBF1185

https://quakeled.com/ford-bronco-42-windshield-light-bridge-with-perch-kit.html

This Quake LED 42" Light Bar Windshield Mount system is designed specifically for the Full Size 2021 Ford Bronco and allows for a clean install of Quake LEDs double/single row 42” light bars or our 42” Light Bridge above your windshield.

This Ford Bronco 42" Light Bar Windshield Mount includes our innovative Side Perches which allows an additional pod to mount on the side of light bars, further increasing side illumination.

All of Quakes OE Brackets and Mounts are made with stainless steel and covered with thick UV and abrasion resistant powder coat to ensure years of use in the harshest conditions. No drilling is required to install.

A complete installation kit with stainless steel hardware and instructions. Quake LED offers an all metal construction with reinforced welded corners that is built to last. Sold as a set. Light Up The Darkness with Quake LEDs 42" Windshield Light Bar Mount with Perch Kit for your 2021 Ford Bronco.

Look to Quake LED to be launching and leading many Bronco related products in the near future!

Quake LED Features:
• Mount Double or Single Row Light Bars Above Windshield
• Fits most Quake 42” Light bars and 42” Light Bridge
• Mounts to Existing Factory Threads
• Bracket Material - Stainless Steel
• Bracket Finish - UV & Abrasion Resistant Powder Coat
• Bracket Color - Black
• Includes - Windshield Mounting Brackets, Side Perch, Hardware
• Fits: 2021+ Ford Bronco - Full Size Only

(No LED lights or 42” Lightbridge are included, all lights sold separately)

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit Bronco_ads-05
Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit Bronco_ads-03

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit Bronco_ads-04

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit Bronco_ads-10

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit Bronco_ads-08

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit Bronco_ads-06

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit Bronco_ads-11

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit FSB-01

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases Its first of Many 2021+ Ford Bronco Products --  42" Light Bar Windshield Mount with Optional Side Perch Kit Untitled-1-01

The Future will never be the same again.
Sponsored

Last edited:

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this compatible with the Ford-issue roof rack? I ask because it looks like it uses the same mount point.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$60 for those curious like myself. Not too bad.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That dual mount is nice and clean. The windshield and cowl mounts have got to be one of my favorite little touches that Ford did on these. I was watching some light bar install videos and seeing people drilling into their roofs just made me cringe.

Sponsored

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How are your light bar options though? Warm white emitters, aux LEDs available? There is a lot of great tech out there right now, and a disappointing amount of vendors are actually utilizing it for their products in the states. I'll build my own light bar before putting on one built with crappy, cool white 6500K LEDs in them.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anybody measure how much wind noise is added?
It really depends on what you run as a light bar. If you buy the amazon dual row special - yep plan on it being loud. This setup is comprable to very good over the windshield solutions elsewhere in the Jeep Truck market. Most of Quake LED's light bars have very little to no wind noise and we have solutions to fix if you feel they do.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How are your light bar options though? Warm white emitters, aux LEDs available? There is a lot of great tech out there right now, and a disappointing amount of vendors are actually utilizing it for their products in the states. I'll build my own light bar before putting on one built with crappy, cool white 6500K LEDs in them.
Ocnorb

Even though I've not heard that request really before. Check out our Website www.QuakeLED.com we have tons of different solutions. I would even say i don't know any other LED Light Company that offers as many solutions and options to be creative so you can truly customize your ride to make it your own.

Here is a solution you might like.

https://quakeled.com/4-inch-work-light-27-watt-60-degree-warm-flood-fracture-series-quake-led.html

https://quakeled.com/42-inch-light-bridge-quake-led.html

That would give you the warm light that you are looking for.

You could also go with something like our Magma Series dual color Amber and White light bar. .

https://quakeled.com/42-inch-led-li...combo-white-amber-magma-series-quake-led.html

As far as accent light goes. I think Quake LED wins in that department.

Our QuadLock Controller allows for any of Quake LED's RGB Lights (accent lights) to be tied together so you wont have 5 controllers and 5 apps when you want to choose a color and tie your light bar, work lights and rock lights all together. . (With RGB you can choose any color you want unlike many others light companies who offer just a fixed accent options.)

QuadLock also allows you to, whether you have your accent lights on or off to use (depending on how zoned)any of the accent lights as Courtesy lights, Turn Signals or Brake lights. So yea, if you use Quake's RGB Rock Lights they can make your wheel wells light up and have those same functions even if nothing is turned on. Giving all your Quake LED lights mass fuction over compeditors. .

https://quakeled.com/quake-quad-lock-pro-controller-kit-quake-led.html

Hope that helps if not Keep Checking out www.quakeled.com as we drop new products all the time.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sort of wondering why no one can make one of these that sits flush with the roof line.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not really my thing, but good to see more options becoming available.

A small red flag for me is when none of the info on the product mentions compatibility with various options. Someone else mentioned the roof rack, but what about soft vs. hard top, will these work with either top?

Good idea to highlight what the product is compatible with, especially when we've already seen other vendors design products with little to no thought about what vehicle options they will work with.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not really my thing, but good to see more options becoming available.

A small red flag for me is when none of the info on the product mentions compatibility with various options. Someone else mentioned the roof rack, but what about soft vs. hard top, will these work with either top?

Good idea to highlight what the product is compatible with, especially when we've already seen other vendors design products with little to no thought about what vehicle options they will work with.
Natal,

If equipped with factory roof rack these wouldn't work but we have a roof rack solution in production that will release soon.

This does work for all Bronco 2door or 4door Soft Top or Hard Top all trim levels.

Thanks for the feedback i will share it with marketing.

Last edited:

never_own_a_ford_before

Badlands
First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah bummer, I wanted to buy these but they're out of stock :cry: any eta when they'll be restocked?
Sponsored