Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
200 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dimmable with white/yellow option for use while camping is what I'm looking for. Full bright is nice but other times no need to light up the whole area just to grab something out of the back, my old man eyes take a while to adjust back to night vision for getting around camp.
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dimmable with white/yellow option for use while camping is what I'm looking for. Full bright is nice but other times no need to light up the whole area just to grab something out of the back, my old man eyes take a while to adjust back to night vision for getting around camp.
Yep. I’m probably going to build my own using a channel and a three way toggle between white and red. However having a pre are wiring harness is nice

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's be honest, the cargo area lighting in the 2021+ Ford Broncos is not even close to sufficient! With a rear seat that blocks the stock dome light, you're better off keeping a lightsaber in your back pocket for those times you actually need to see back there. For those of us who don't have this Jedi luxury, the mad lighting scientists at Quake LED have come to the rescue with the ultimate Bronco cargo area LED lighting solution!

This easy-to-install, 39-inch Rear Window LED Interior Light Bar mounts permanently to the lower section of the rear window to provide ample light both inside and out on BOTH soft and hard top models! This flexible Interior Light Bar easily bends to match the contour of the Broncos rear window for that super polished, OEM look. The 3M UHB adhesive backing makes this install a breeze. All parts included to install from start to finish, including a quality CNC precision metal push button switch with LED halo ring, fused wire harness, and ample wires to get the job done. Go ahead and power your interior lightbar with our dual trigger input technology via a metal push button switch, and/or hard wire it to trigger off of another accessory to bypass the switch.

At Quake LED we understand that our Broncos often bring us to remote places far away from convenience stores or delivery guys. With our design, you'll never be stuck 50 miles away from a store looking for an uncommon remote battery to turn on your Interior Light Bar or trying to buy another remote control because your thin plastic remote is broken or lost.

If you're like us, we love to get out and remove the top during those hot summer nights. This interior lightbar can be quickly disconnected without any tools or needing to remove it from its location in a matter of seconds. When you are ready to reinstall the top, just reconnect and you're ready to go.

Perfect for: Camping, tailgating, loading, unloading, cargo area repairs and more... If you own a Ford Bronco you NEED this very simple, easy-to-install rear window interior lighting upgrade!

Retailing at only $131.98, this is an extremely affordable lighting solution that is a must have for anyone that would like to see what was once hidden in their rear cargo area!

Get yours here:
39" Ford Bronco LED Interior Light Bar (quakeled.com)

Or from:

Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, Meyer, or Keystone

Model Number: QTE1306

Bronco_Interior-10.jpeg

Bronco_Interior-04.jpeg

Bronco_Interior-05.jpeg

Bronco_Interior-06.jpeg

Bronco_Interior-02.jpeg
Nice pictures at night show how well the light bar Illuminates inside and outside of the Bronco. Can you share photos in the daylight that show what the light bar looks like installed?

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested in close up photos of the actual product. While I totally get you are proud of it's capabilities I am more interested in build. As well as mounting means. Also, as mentioned many times prior. Installation instructions. It definitely appears to be more than sufficient brightness. Well done for that.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. So many pictures of lit up broncos and not many pics of the kit. Would rather see install and installed pics, parts it comes with, instruction sheet and a quick vid.

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drilling the hole is probably for the switch. When I installed my switch I drilled into the removable piece that hides the soft top mounting point. Should be easy and cheap to replace if needed
Do you have a pic of this piece and maybe the part number?

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a pic of this piece and maybe the part number?
Here is a pic. This is just where I mounted mine when I made my set up. Keep in mind I did not buy from them. I have a thread that shows the parts I used.

16508164355996969824201152841266.jpg

k15goose

Wildtrak
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tremor, 2016 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No hard top pics? Or even pics of the light in the light??

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases NEW Ford Bronco Interior LED Lightbar for Cargo Area and Rear Tailgate Lighting! QTE1306 F4FAF686-D50B-4543-80D8-38E82C67C56B
Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases NEW Ford Bronco Interior LED Lightbar for Cargo Area and Rear Tailgate Lighting! QTE1306 11E09BD2-DC72-4537-B4BC-3411294D72AD

Here’s where I put mine, unfortunately wouldn’t sit flush with the shape of the crash bar beneath that piece.

is this light bar curved to match the shape of the Bronco tailgate glass? Or does it only mount to part of it?

L&Ebronco

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's be honest, the cargo area lighting in the 2021+ Ford Broncos is not even close to sufficient! With a rear seat that blocks the stock dome light, you're better off keeping a lightsaber in your back pocket for those times you actually need to see back there. For those of us who don't have this Jedi luxury, the mad lighting scientists at Quake LED have come to the rescue with the ultimate Bronco cargo area LED lighting solution!

This easy-to-install, 39-inch Rear Window LED Interior Light Bar mounts permanently to the lower section of the rear window to provide ample light both inside and out on BOTH soft and hard top models! This flexible Interior Light Bar easily bends to match the contour of the Broncos rear window for that super polished, OEM look. The 3M UHB adhesive backing makes this install a breeze. All parts included to install from start to finish, including a quality CNC precision metal push button switch with LED halo ring, fused wire harness, and ample wires to get the job done. Go ahead and power your interior lightbar with our dual trigger input technology via a metal push button switch, and/or hard wire it to trigger off of another accessory to bypass the switch.

At Quake LED we understand that our Broncos often bring us to remote places far away from convenience stores or delivery guys. With our design, you'll never be stuck 50 miles away from a store looking for an uncommon remote battery to turn on your Interior Light Bar or trying to buy another remote control because your thin plastic remote is broken or lost.

If you're like us, we love to get out and remove the top during those hot summer nights. This interior lightbar can be quickly disconnected without any tools or needing to remove it from its location in a matter of seconds. When you are ready to reinstall the top, just reconnect and you're ready to go.

Perfect for: Camping, tailgating, loading, unloading, cargo area repairs and more... If you own a Ford Bronco you NEED this very simple, easy-to-install rear window interior lighting upgrade!

Retailing at only $131.98, this is an extremely affordable lighting solution that is a must have for anyone that would like to see what was once hidden in their rear cargo area!

Get yours here:
39" Ford Bronco LED Interior Light Bar (quakeled.com)

Or from:

Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, Meyer, or Keystone

Model Number: QTE1306

Ford Bronco Quake LED Releases NEW Ford Bronco Interior LED Lightbar for Cargo Area and Rear Tailgate Lighting! QTE1306 11E09BD2-DC72-4537-B4BC-3411294D72AD

This looks nice, and definitely needed w the lack of light ford provided. I see where pretty much every comment is asking about seeing the install instructions first. I’d like to see them too. Are you going to reply and share them w us?

Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello Everyone!

I would like to apologize for our lack of absence on engaging on the forum. Sometimes family matters outweigh anything else in life, and while being preoccupied with that, I didn't have an opportunity to do a solid handoff to someone else on the team.

As everyone has asked the installation instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions, and we will get back asap. 🤘

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello Everyone!

I would like to apologize for our lack of absence on engaging on the forum. Sometimes family matters outweigh anything else in life, and while being preoccupied with that, I didn't have an opportunity to do a solid handoff to someone else on the team.

As everyone has asked the installation instructions are posted below. Let us know if you have any questions, and we will get back asap. 🤘
File size was to large to upload:

Screenshot Bronco 1.png

Screenshot Bronco 2.png

Screenshot Bronco 3.png

Screenshot Bronco 4.png

Screenshot Bronco 5.png

Screenshot Bronco 6.png

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bumping this thread, has anyone purchased this and is happy with it?

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bumping this thread, has anyone purchased this and is happy with it?
@JediMcMuffin (nice username haha!)

We have sold quite a few units and would love to hear some feedback from our customers as well! Anyone????

I am not with our Bronco right now (the owner likes to drive it around town) but I will try to get some better photos/ film a video for a walk around showing the install and function ASAP.
Sponsored