Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not certain about future plans with this product, but I know we have a lot of RGB-W products, which if incorporated here would allow it to be red and it would be dimmable.

....That could be pretty cool for interior accenting as well to turn on the rgb on its dimmest setting while cruising down the road for a nice subtle interior effect. Do you think that would add value in your eyes?

I will mention this to the team and see what the feasibility vs cost would be!
Yes. A dimmable switch with colors would work.

I mentioned red because if camping at night, a very dim red light is perfect to save night vision and also leave courtesy for others in the campsite.
Sponsored

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got these installed on a hard top. I'm happy with it. However, wish there was a add on option to add another light bar or other lights with the same switch. Maybe offer a y splitter.

Also trying for figure out how to connect the yellow wire to the upfitter switch. I'm assuming we can just connect it to the prewire on the rear quarter panel?

Last edited:

sameoldeddie

Wildtrak
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed this on my soft top earlier today and very happy with the amount of light it puts out and the ease of installation. The only drawback I plan to address is that it draws power from the 12v outlet in the cargo area so you can’t light the cargo area up before the bronco is running

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Installed this on my soft top earlier today and very happy with the amount of light it puts out and the ease of installation. The only drawback I plan to address is that it draws power from the 12v outlet in the cargo area so you can’t light the cargo area up before the bronco is running
Glad you are liking it thus far! It is kind of a bummer that Ford doesn't allow you to switch the 12v plug in the rear to constant power, but if you really wanted you could run the wires for the switch straight to the battery and then bypass the 12v plug completely.

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just got these installed on a hard top. I'm happy with it. However, wish there was a add on option to add another light bar or other lights with the same switch. Maybe offer a y splitter.

Also trying for figure out how to connect the yellow wire to the upfitter switch. I'm assuming we can just connect it to the prewire on the rear quarter panel?
In theory a y-splitter would work will to run another one. If you want to add another one of our lights give the office a call directly at 720 305 8979. I won't promise anything, but we should be able to make that happen pretty easily for you.

Did you figure out connecting the yellow wire to the outfitter switch? It would be nice to trigger it from the front of the vehicle when you need the extra light?

Sponsored

sameoldeddie

Wildtrak
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad you are liking it thus far! It is kind of a bummer that Ford doesn't allow you to switch the 12v plug in the rear to constant power, but if you really wanted you could run the wires for the switch straight to the battery and then bypass the 12v plug completely.
Thanks for the response! Definitely a Ford issue and not a quake issue. Planning to fix it with forscan. Keep up the good work and the terrible SEMA builds lol

OP
OP
Quake LED

Quake LED

First Name
Mr Bojangles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the response! Definitely a Ford issue and not a quake issue. Planning to fix it with forscan. Keep up the good work and the terrible SEMA builds lol
Let us know if you were able to fix it via forscan whenever you give it a shot!

You think our SEMA builds are terrible?? We almost shed a tear reading that lol
Sponsored