First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I only received two carpeted front floor mats in my Big Bend 4dr.

I didnt want to purchase, what I felt was going to be too small of a rubber mat made by Ford, but did order the rear cargo mat with the Bronco.

Now, I appreciate and seek out any product made in the USA, and support local businesses. I have purchased Weather Tech mats before, and still have them in our 2015 car for 6yrs. They are good, but, not great, not anything spectacular really, actually they seem to have held up same as anything I have bought from a local parts store before and cut by hand, the catch was always about precision measurement and full coverage, the rear floor mats have been stepped on by the kids and the sides have folded over often. The design is a bit off, as it moves forward under their feet, but, the carpet is in brand new condition in a car that has 145k miles on it, lol.

Anyways. My first choice was to look at weather tech. Wow, how the prices have gone up. Not interested in that price point for Bronco.

Someone said, check Husky, I did, similar, but look better, and around $20 less when on sale.

So, I waited, just didnt feel like either would make a big difference, so I bought a set for ($40) from local parts store, hand trimmed them, but the back just wasnt enough coverage. Just couldnt find one to cover what I wanted, so was searching on Amazon, found this complete set, front and back, with one 5 star review and immediately bought the set knowing if not happy I could return them. I am very glad I took the chance I did, they are made to measurement for the Bronco same as other brands, but seem very well made and of quality material. I put them in and I put the other mats in my Tacoma, lol.

I just am not certain if they are made in USA or not, but the price, the fact I got them in 2days, and had some reward points that dropped the price even more, (think my total was $115), then, hearing orders ppl made with weather tech and husky were being delayed, high demand, longer waits etc, these for me were an easy choice. Hope this helps anyone looking for a comparable product at a reasonable price.

Mixsuper Custom Fit for Floor Mats 2021 2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door Models All Weather Floor Liners 1st and 2nd Row Mat Liner Set(Not Fit Bronco Sport)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09M76PF14/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_W6VNATM00WAK7RM9A200

20220120_162808.jpg

20220120_163020.jpg

20220118_181828.jpg

20220118_181741.jpg

20220118_181736.jpg
Sponsored

Stripes136

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only received two carpeted front floor mats in my Big Bend 4dr.

I didnt want to purchase, what I felt was going to be too small of a rubber mat made by Ford, but did order the rear cargo mat with the Bronco.

Now, I appreciate and seek out any product made in the USA, and support local businesses. I have purchased Weather Tech mats before, and still have them in our 2015 car for 6yrs. They are good, but, not great, not anything spectacular really, actually they seem to have held up same as anything I have bought from a local parts store before and cut by hand, the catch was always about precision measurement and full coverage, the rear floor mats have been stepped on by the kids and the sides have folded over often. The design is a bit off, as it moves forward under their feet, but, the carpet is in brand new condition in a car that has 145k miles on it, lol.

Anyways. My first choice was to look at weather tech. Wow, how the prices have gone up. Not interested in that price point for Bronco.

Someone said, check Husky, I did, similar, but look better, and around $20 less when on sale.

So, I waited, just didnt feel like either would make a big difference, so I bought a set for ($40) from local parts store, hand trimmed them, but the back just wasnt enough coverage. Just couldnt find one to cover what I wanted, so was searching on Amazon, found this complete set, front and back, with one 5 star review and immediately bought the set knowing if not happy I could return them. I am very glad I took the chance I did, they are made to measurement for the Bronco same as other brands, but seem very well made and of quality material. I put them in and I put the other mats in my Tacoma, lol.

I just am not certain if they are made in USA or not, but the price, the fact I got them in 2days, and had some reward points that dropped the price even more, (think my total was $115), then, hearing orders ppl made with weather tech and husky were being delayed, high demand, longer waits etc, these for me were an easy choice. Hope this helps anyone looking for a comparable product at a reasonable price.

Mixsuper Custom Fit for Floor Mats 2021 2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door Models All Weather Floor Liners 1st and 2nd Row Mat Liner Set(Not Fit Bronco Sport)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09M76PF14/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_W6VNATM00WAK7RM9A200

20220120_162808.jpg

20220120_163020.jpg

20220118_181828.jpg

20220118_181741.jpg

20220118_181736.jpg

I was looking at those. Are they rubber? Do you think the back one would blow out if the doors were off? Curious if they are easy to clean or do they seem to hold dirt?

Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Griggul8r

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was looking at those. Are they rubber? Do you think the back one would blow out if the doors were off? Curious if they are easy to clean or do they seem to hold dirt?

Thanks for sharing.
They have been easy to clean, I also like, you can heat them up with hair dryer to reshape by hand if needed after they arrive, if something happens during shipment.

No, I dont think it would be possible for them to blow out if doors were off, I had to move the front seats way forward in order to get them in, they are very form fitted, under the seat up to the air vent, and around the rear seats support bars, and wasnt easy to just lay down in it, so, I would not imagine them moving much.

Here are the specs..on material. Not rubber, but similar.

Design for Ford Bronco: Floor liners are custom-made for 2021 2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door Models Only.(Not Fit Bronco Sport). Laser scanning makes the floor mat perfectly compatible with your vehicle.
Upgraded Materials: Floor mats are made of TPE materials featuring waterproof, durable, harmless and odorless, which can give your covered area more protection than other floor mats.
Raised Edge Protection: The liners are specially design with extra high edges all the way around to prevent liquids and debris from reaching your original floor. Make sure the mess stays on the liner and off your original clean carpet.
All Weather Guard: Our floor mats feature -40°F to 122°F temperature resistance. Larger coverage design can trap sand, water, mud, dirt, rain, muck. Protect your vehicle floor from any other messy accidents.
Super Easy to Clean: The waterproof surface can be simply cleaned by wiping, hosing off, or using soap and water. Quick and easy to make your car floor look nice and new again.

Stripes136

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have been easy to clean, I also like, you can heat them up with hair dryer to reshape by hand if needed after they arrive, if something happens during shipment.

No, I dont think it would be possible for them to blow out if doors were off, I had to move the front seats way forward in order to get them in, they are very form fitted, under the seat up to the air vent, and around the rear seats support bars, and wasnt easy to just lay down in it, so, I would not imagine them moving much.

Here are the specs..on material. Not rubber, but similar.

Design for Ford Bronco: Floor liners are custom-made for 2021 2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door Models Only.(Not Fit Bronco Sport). Laser scanning makes the floor mat perfectly compatible with your vehicle.
Upgraded Materials: Floor mats are made of TPE materials featuring waterproof, durable, harmless and odorless, which can give your covered area more protection than other floor mats.
Raised Edge Protection: The liners are specially design with extra high edges all the way around to prevent liquids and debris from reaching your original floor. Make sure the mess stays on the liner and off your original clean carpet.
All Weather Guard: Our floor mats feature -40°F to 122°F temperature resistance. Larger coverage design can trap sand, water, mud, dirt, rain, muck. Protect your vehicle floor from any other messy accidents.
Super Easy to Clean: The waterproof surface can be simply cleaned by wiping, hosing off, or using soap and water. Quick and easy to make your car floor look nice and new again.

Thanks for taking to time to respond. I will give them a shot. 👍

Sponsored

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going to order a set also- thanks for the information. They look great.