Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feel sorry for the marketing team, they had successfully built up this massive beast of hype , got EVERYBODY worked up inot a frenzy and right when it was supposed to climax........ corona virus.

My gut, I have like zero auto world experience, Ford will not settle for just a whisper of a reveal on this thing. No way.

They have enough new shit coming, they could do their own car show extravaganza extraordinaire that travels the country like the IAS.
They could have track and field events so to speak at large auto racing facilities. LOL
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Add me to that list. I think he's probably an awesome dude. But man can I not watch his reviews.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My problem with a lot of the YouTube car review guys is they simply don't understand 4x4 much. To often I hear complaints that the truck or SUV doesn't handle like a sporty car and they almost never take them off the pavement. Doug demuro uses the same grading categories on a Wrangler that he would a Ferrari.
That's one thing I appreciate about the TFL guys. They do towing tested, take 4x4s up the trails and into moab and things like that.
No he doesnt, he puts it on an overall weekend and daily score but he then also shows how it compares to other vehicles like the Jeep Wrangler and Toyota 4runner

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What Ford did with gt500 is what I am expecting for the bronco, I personally think that its still going to be at a standalone event with a crowd, most likely towards the end of July to August area, with the very next day journalists and daddy Doug getting there hands to review it. I also disagree with what most are saying about Doug, for the younger car people that's where they watch to get a good look at the latest and greatest hell most of my inner circle didn't really care about the c8 reveal they waited until Doug got his hands on one to really talk about it

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You dislike him because he didn't mince words when it came to the Explorer that he was given? Did he have a choice in vehicle? Or was Ford comfortable sending him that vehicle? He's long winded at times, but I'm not seeing the bumbling bit either. Agree to disagree.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

I 100% agree that his reviews are horrible but I’m curious to see if he will manage to hate the Bronco. He didn’t like the Jeep JL that much either, but he has liked some Ford products in the past. (Lincoln and F-150 especially)

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Savagegeess absolutely hates Ford. I’ll be interested to watch his review
He does, but the whole time he bashed the new explorer in his review. He said he still wants one. Lol

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let's just give Ford the time that it needs - rumor has it that Ford is busy working on a new Edition of the Bronco - the Ventilator Edition - designed for all of us who are 65 and over. :cool:
A hermetically sealed "clean room" version of the Bronco might sell well. Some of my neighbors and acquaintances are overcome by fear of the virus. My wife was at Whole Foods yesterday and some woman in mask and all, nearly jumped out of her skin, when my wife opened a freezer door 10 feet or so away. We all handle fear and risk differently, but some folks need to get a grip.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
No he doesnt, he puts it on an overall weekend and daily score but he then also shows how it compares to other vehicles like the Jeep Wrangler and Toyota 4runner
There is no number given to any form of offroad ability in his scores for those vehicles. He is comparing how the Wrangler, 4runner, and raptor behave on the street.

Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree, except I think his only good attribute if he has one is his cinematography; the rest of his schtick views as a Twitter thread rant reads.

Last edited:

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I personally just can't STAND the way he talks... his voice and the way he unnecessarily draws out certain words just make me want to punch him in the face

And for those of you saying "HE'S FOR THE YOUTH!"... I'm in my mid-20s, I'm in his target audience. The consensus seems to be that while he provides SOME useful information and may be a nice guy, he regularly says dumb shit and is just annoying as hell to watch
Sponsored