Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fit? Pretty good chance. Be usable? maybe not.

315/70r/17 is the stock raptor size, and it sounds like those guys can go up to a 37 without a lift for street driving, but end up smashing up their fender liners if you actually go off-road. I'm going to guess it'll be a similar story for the Bronco.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
People have hinted that they will. Jeeps can pretty much always fit a “size up” without a lift. My Jeep is a sport that came with 31’s but I’m running 33’s with no lift. It would definitely be better with 2” (which I’m adding) but it rides and drives fine. JL rubicons can fit 35’s stock.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
People have hinted that they will. Jeeps can pretty much always fit a “size up” without a lift. My Jeep is a sport that came with 31’s but I’m running 33’s with no lift. It would definitely be better with 2” (which I’m adding) but it rides and drives fine. JL rubicons can fit 35’s stock.
that’s what I was thinking. Run a 1.5-2” lift. And plastic or aluminum wheel well liners. Because fuuuuuuuc those cloth liners

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep sooner the better.

No way May 1st tho. Economy will probably be worst come May 1st vs April 1st. Hopefully starting to trend up tho.
Well well well..Tesla starting up manufacturing again on May 5th

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
From what I’ve been reading things are starting to turn around a bit. Seems like social distancing is working. I expect everything to be back to relative normal by the end of May, and I expect we’ll see the Bronco around that time as well. I’m sure Ford wants to keep to their “spring” promise.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if people keep their crap together we should be a couple weeks away from firing things back up.

Hopefully ford is able to get planning rescheduled while all this is going on.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess the Bronco SuperBowl commercial w/Ken Block isn't going to happen now...

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
back to relative normal by the end of May
no vaccine = no normal. While a lot of things will (and should) reopen soon, they'll be keeping an advisory for seniors and folks with health issues to semi-isolate. That's a pretty big chunk of disposable dollars right there.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no vaccine = no normal. While a lot of things will (and should) reopen soon, they'll be keeping an advisory for seniors and folks with health issues to semi-isolate. That's a pretty big chunk of disposable dollars right there.
Yeah, it doesn't magically stop being a threat, and isn't "over" until herd immunity builds up.

Just the same, I expect people to try going back to normal and then getting a rude reminder of reality.

People have generally accepted the control measures better than I would have expected so far though. I was anticipating what we're seeing in NYC happening in lots of other cities too.

We're getting close to the timeframe Ford could have material put together for a different kind of Bronco reveal though.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, it doesn't magically stop being a threat, and isn't "over" until herd immunity builds up.

Just the same, I expect people to try going back to normal and then getting a rude reminder of reality.

People have generally accepted the control measures better than I would have expected so far though. I was anticipating what we're seeing in NYC happening in lots of other cities too.

We're getting close to the timeframe Ford could have material put together for a different kind of Bronco reveal though.
If they want to delay production...I get it. But give us a reveal/build tool so I can stop imagining and actually develop a build plan!
Sponsored