First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Perhaps you have additional information that non-dealers do not have access to that gives you the idea that you want a Bronco over the other choices that are availble. The rest of us have zip, nada, nothing official at all. The position that someone should wait for a future product because something better might come along in the future is asinine. It is not settling if you make a choice based on what is knowable at this moment in time. I would never buy a computer, tv, heck... any electronics, vehicles, houses, most anything I did not need to survive at this instant if I tried to weigh the 'what if' future factor into my buying decisions.

Settling, by definition means you chose to forgo your perferred option. Without information on what is coming down the line in the unknowable future, there is no Bronco option to even consider. At least that is how I see it.

-end of rant.

Hope you all have a great day!

-Drex
If you have zip, nada, nothing at all...You haven't been paying attention. There is a a ton of information here. I have very few questions left about what it's gonna be.

I'm just waiting on the packaging.

I may settle anyway, because 2023 is a long time to wait for the Braptor lol
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is a a ton of information here
Chrispy has been the north star in a sea of uncertainty. If you just run the forum filter to read his posts, you will have a good idea of what to expect.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm eager to see more and a non-cgi 2 door version - not just a small corner of one. Like others, I buy a new car about every 8-10 years. I had an Isuzu Rodeo I bought in 1996 and sold it in 2004. I had a Nissan Frontier - 2006 to 2018 (wife traded it in for a Fusion). I currently drive a 2011 F-150 (V8). We have always liked the way the Gen 1 Broncos looked and I've been following the concept vehicles since 2004 - when I was hit by a thunderbolt of desire,

I since sold the 34 foot trailer the F-150 was bought to tow in anticipation of getting a Bronco. Plan B is getting a Wrangler and while I am itching to see more, after 16 years of waiting, I can continue to do so before deciding if this is truly what I want to lay my money down on.

I want to see a true exterior pic of the 2-door, in clear light - and close-ups so I can continue to dream. Indoor pics will be so exciting - just to keep be satiated. I am curious about options and definitely the engine choices.

Assuming the vehicle meets our minimum requirements (at a fair price), I can be patient for 2021 and continue enjoying driving my Pick'em up truck.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed, with the new Bronco around the corner, personally I'd hold off on buying a new 4x4, until getting to check it out. (Liking what I've seen so far in the spy photos.) And as mentioned, wouldn't want to take depreciating hit selling a new 4x4 after only a year or two to get a Bronco.

On the other hand, only our new Kia economy car is running good now, the TJ transmission went out. Come on Ford with the Bronco!

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Texas is going to reopen May 1

That sounds weird to say,

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no vaccine = no normal. While a lot of things will (and should) reopen soon, they'll be keeping an advisory for seniors and folks with health issues to semi-isolate. That's a pretty big chunk of disposable dollars right there.
Why do you think there needs to be a vaccine? As it sits and I believe it will be lower when it ends..the new death estimate is 60,000.. That is regular seasonal flu numbers, I don't think it will get over 40,000. Califonia locked in 40 million people for a whole 600 deaths...seriously? That's idiotic ..we in no way can save everyone ..people die. If the economy doesn't come back soon, it's a goner and way more destructive than the Coronavirus. The fastest vaccine ever took 4 years.. When we had the Swine Flu in 2009 ..we had 1 million people infected and 100,000 people died ..no vaccine, no shut down , no panic...wonder why.?...hmmmm... The bottom line is Hydroxychloroquine, Zpac and zinc are crushing Coronavirus, a brand new 1000 patient study revealed incredible results with over 970 patients that had no symptoms within 3 days of taking the medication. At this point that is a game changer.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The general public is currently concerned about feeding their families and not losing their parents.

Oh. And TP.

New cars are waaaaay down the list of shit people care about currently.
This is true, but people are also anxious to get back to work and for things to normalize ..once that happens ..they will be back in it in a couple weeks..this is not your standard unemployment be Economy ..this is purposely being done ..people are waiting to get off furlough and go, and companies are getting paid to keep them hired. It will be shocking how fast the economy roars back.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why do you think there needs to be a vaccine? As it sits and I believe it will be lower when it ends..the new death estimate is 60,000.. That is regular seasonal flu numbers, I don't think it will get over 40,000. Califonia locked in 40 million people for a whole 600 deaths...seriously? That's idiotic ..we in no way can save everyone ..people die. If the economy doesn't come back soon, it's a goner and way more destructive than the Coronavirus. The fastest vaccine ever took 4 years.. When we had the Swine Flu in 2009 ..we had 1 million people infected and 100,000 people died ..no vaccine, no shut down , no panic...wonder why.?...hmmmm... The bottom line is Hydroxychloroquine, Zpac and zinc are crushing Coronavirus, a brand new 1000 patient study revealed incredible results with over 970 patients that had no symptoms within 3 days of taking the medication. At this point that is a game changer.
What study?

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe I should not chime in on this but I think the most missed piece of information or numbers if you will are how contagious covid
Confirmed, the Bronco Reveal will be in Dallas on May 1st???

Come on down, we have great BBQ!

I got the family trip still planned for mid June !!! :)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe I should not chime in on this but I think the most missed piece of information or numbers if you will are how contagious covid
Levity and Humor, it goes a long way, especially in these times!
Sponsored