Sponsored

Question about new 2022 orders (Not conversions)

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
So it's kind of a long story but I wound up abandoning my initial order that I made in July 2021 because that dealership is crooked and I decided to put in a new order with a different dealer once the 2022 order banks opened up. So I went to this other dealer today, a much more reputable one I might add, and developed my build with them, and they put together a bill of sale which I signed. The kicker is they are telling me that Ford is not currently accepting new orders, they are only converting 2021's to 22's right now, and that the new orders should be able to be submitted some time next week. I hadn't heard of this on the forum so I'm wondering if my dealer is just making up some bull? Has anyone else tried to put in a new order for a 22 in the past couple of days, and if so, were you given the same information?
Sponsored

slowcooker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This happened to me as well the other day with the local I am working through.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm a new order as well, did not have a reservation for a '21.

I was in contact with a few dealers in my area before settling on one and after building out a 2022 on the B&P I sent the PDF to the dealer I chose. As it was at the end of the day on Wednesday (10/13/2022) I wasn't expecting much, but I had spoken with them earlier that same day. The next morning the person that does the ordering at that dealership put in my order and I had a confirmation form Ford.

I then setup an appointment with them to go down and sign the order sheet, he took a copy of my DL and after that we chatted a bit and I was out of there. No deposit or anything. Good experience overall.

OP
OP
Squatchn'

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm a new order as well, did not have a reservation for a '21.

I was in contact with a few dealers in my area before settling on one and after building out a 2022 on the B&P I sent the PDF to the dealer I chose. As it was at the end of the day on Wednesday (10/13/2022) I wasn't expecting much, but I had spoken with them earlier that same day. The next morning the person that does the ordering at that dealership put in my order and I had a confirmation form Ford.

I then setup an appointment with them to go down and sign the order sheet, he took a copy of my DL and after that we chatted a bit and I was out of there. No deposit or anything. Good experience overall.
That's great you were able to get the order in. I don't know why the process seems to be different with every dealer. I'm going to follow up with mine next week to make sure they put in the order to Ford and make sure I get a copy of the DORA. My dealer also said that I may need to "reserve" it online once that option becomes available again on the B&P. None of this makes any sense.

LadyBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roller skates 🛼
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Question about new 2022 orders (Not conversions) 1634350652056

It looks like October 15 was the date online orders open to non-converted reservation holders. Hope that helps…

Sponsored
OP
OP
Squatchn'

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Question about new 2022 orders (Not conversions) 1634350652056

It looks like October 15 was the date online orders open to non-converted reservation holders. Hope that helps…
I think the key words are "reservation holders". I don't have a reservation and whenever I check the B&P it does not give the option to reserve. The button that used to say "reserve" now says "contact dealer".

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you converted the reservation to an order in 2021, talk to your dealer.

If you reserved before 3/19/21 and did not convert to an order, order online via the link you should have received via email today.

If you reserved after 3/19/21 and did not convert to an order, you should probably hibernate for a year or two and check back later.

GLTA.

OP
OP
Squatchn'

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you converted the reservation to an order in 2021, talk to your dealer.

If you reserved before 3/19/21 and did not convert to an order, order online via the link you should have received via email today.

If you reserved after 3/19/21 and did not convert to an order, you should probably hibernate for a year or two and check back later.

GLTA.
A lot of it depends on how complex your build is. I know someone that reserved and put in an order mid July of 2021 and he already has a build date for November. I hoping that since my build is also quite simple (black diamond, no options other than black aluminum wheels and auto trans) that maybe I will have it within the next 6 - 8 months.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the key words are "reservation holders". I don't have a reservation and whenever I check the B&P it does not give the option to reserve. The button that used to say "reserve" now says "contact dealer".
There is no more reservation system in place. Absolutely you can order a 2022 Bronco without a reservation as of this past Wednesday. You could had ordered a 21 model last week too. They are building “buildable” Broncos as fast as they can. And If you want one quicker, order a 2.3L Big Bend 4 door non Sasquatch.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is no more reservation system in place. Absolutely you can order a 2022 Bronco without a reservation as of this past Wednesday. You could had ordered a 21 model last week too. They are building “buildable” Broncos as fast as they can. And If you want one quicker, order a 2.3L Big Bend 4 door non Sasquatch.
My bad, I thought this thread was about 2022 orders.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Question about new 2022 orders (Not conversions) Screenshot_20211016-113831_Email

This is a screenshot of a new 2022 order I placed at the dealer on the 14th. I also resubmitted my order from my reservation which I received no confirmation for. So, yes, you can submit a new 2022 order. It's a good chance that the system is backlogged and/or your dealer is confused and has it backwards. Thankfully, I received a signed purchase agreement for MSRP on both rides.

OP
OP
Squatchn'

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Question about new 2022 orders (Not conversions) Screenshot_20211016-113831_Email

This is a screenshot of a new 2022 order I placed at the dealer on the 14th. I also resubmitted my order from my reservation which I received no confirmation for. So, yes, you can submit a new 2022 order. It's a good chance that the system is backlogged and/or your dealer is confused and has it backwards. Thankfully, I received a signed purchase agreement for MSRP on both rides.
Thanks. I will check back with my dealer early in the week and ask them why they can't seem to put in the order when many other dealers are putting in new orders without issue. I can't believe how difficult of a process this has been.
Sponsored