Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also, there is also a 2 pole electrical circuit breaker for the hot water in your electrical box. Much easier to turn off the circuit breaker than mess with the thermostat setting.
Yep I see the electrical box with the shutoff. I’ll be trying to adjust the thermostat in a little bit.
Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh the joys of home ownership - I just pity the non-DIY folks who have to pay to troubleshoot and repair every little thing

OP
OP
Docindahouze

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh the joys of home ownership - I just pity the non-DIY folks who have to pay to troubleshoot and repair every little thing
Yeah I hear what you are saying. I’m definitely a diy kinda guy. I have to be able to visualize what I’m gonna be doing first though and a little push in the right direction of what to do hence why I posted this thread. I think I got the issue taken care of. I looked up a video on my particular water heater and how to adjust the thermostat. Apparently it has two and I watched a video on how to adjust them. Anyway I popped both covers off and they were both set to 120 Fahrenheit. I bumped both up to 140. I waited ten minutes and could already tel the different just from the kitchen faucet. I appreciate all y’all’s help with this matter. I always love figuring out things like this.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I hear what you are saying. I’m definitely a diy kinda guy. I have to be able to visualize what I’m gonna be doing first though and a little push in the right direction of what to do hence why I posted this thread. I think I got the issue taken care of. I looked up a video on my particular water heater and how to adjust the thermostat. Apparently it has two and I watched a video on how to adjust them. Anyway I popped both covers off and they were both set to 120 Fahrenheit. I bumped both up to 140. I waited ten minutes and could already tel the different just from the kitchen faucet. I appreciate all y’all’s help with this matter. I always love figuring out things like this.
Good on ya!
(certainly did notmean to imply you’re not a DIY kinda guy)
Sponsored