Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all!

I wanted to ask, what does your dealer's purchase agreement look like?

I myself, have an order reserved (being built 10/4) at Bowen Scarff Ford and have signed my build sheet with the MSRP price listed. There's many occasions where MSRP was stated as the price I will be paying when it's delivered. I just want to make sure I have my "ducks in a row" before taking delivery.

@Paulr is there anything else I need to be aware of so that my mind can be at ease? 😁
Sponsored

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all!

I wanted to ask, what does your dealer's purchase agreement look like?

I myself, have an order reserved (being built 10/4) at Bowen Scarff Ford and have signed my build sheet with the MSRP price listed. There's many occasions where MSRP was stated as the price I will be paying when it's delivered. I just want to make sure I have my "ducks in a row" before taking delivery.

@Paulr is there anything else I need to be aware of so that my mind can be at ease? 😁
I took delivery from Bowen Scarf about a month ago. Everyone was very nice and professional and it all went pretty smoothly. It did take a lot longer than I expected. I was there for at least three hours. Pricing was exactly what it was supposed to be. No hidden fees at all. I did buy the extended warranty from them but you can definitely find it cheaper elsewhere.

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery from Bowen Scarf about a month ago. Everyone was very nice and professional and it all went pretty smoothly. It did take a lot longer than I expected. I was there for at least three hours. Pricing was exactly what it was supposed to be. No hidden fees at all. I did buy the extended warranty from them but you can definitely find it cheaper elsewhere.
Thanks for the insight! Did you only sign the build sheet or any other documentation? Curious, why three hours?

p.s. was your bronco red? A rep was telling me they had one delivery at the time which was a red bronco.

Mikerider

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Ranger, Mustang, Focus, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the insight guys, I have my order in with Bowen Scarff also, I have a fairly good history with the dealer and was hopping for a trouble free experience.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with Bowen Scarf, they include the Limited Lifetime Warranty. What did you buy?

Sponsored

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with Bowen Scarf, they include the Limited Lifetime Warranty. What did you buy?
Have you taken delivery yet?
I purchased the extended lifetime warranty from them but like I said, you can definitely get it cheaper from a third party. Just look into it and if you haven't taken delivery yet, you might not want to buy that coverage from the dealership.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I shopped dealers, then made my reservation based on my shopping around and then signed this before my order was placed. Invoice and accessories at cost.

Very simple process for me.

Bronco 2a.jpeg

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the insight! Did you only sign the build sheet or any other documentation? Curious, why three hours?

p.s. was your bronco red? A rep was telling me they had one delivery at the time which was a red bronco.
Yeah, that must have been me. I have a rapid red badlands sasquatch. I believe I was lucky enough to be their first delivery.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got the same "preview order" "not an invoice" WBDO sheet that most people on this forum seem to have. It's signed by me, not by the dealer, but it has MSRP and that's the price we were talking. The dealer is also one of the "no ADM" dealers in the big dealer directory on here.

Am I scared that the dealer might claim that this wasn't a binding agreement and try to add ADM at delivery? Yeah, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. They haven't given me any reason to suspect bad faith so far, outside of being an auto dealer anyway. 😐

MY22 orders will require more communications between us -- I'm likely switching trims too. So it's another opportunity to ensure both parties are on the same page about price before we go forward.

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got the same "preview order" "not an invoice" WBDO sheet that most people on this forum seem to have. It's signed by me, not by the dealer, but it has MSRP and that's the price we were talking. The dealer is also one of the "no ADM" dealers in the big dealer directory on here.

Am I scared that the dealer might claim that this wasn't a binding agreement and try to add ADM at delivery? Yeah, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. They haven't given me any reason to suspect bad faith so far, outside of being an auto dealer anyway. 😐

MY22 orders will require more communications between us -- I'm likely switching trims too. So it's another opportunity to ensure both parties are on the same page about price before we go forward.
This is my exact thoughts and reasoning. I have the same thing. Signed build sheet. Wondering if it's too late to reach out for a purchase agreement? My build has been scheduled.

Sponsored
OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that must have been me. I have a rapid red badlands sasquatch. I believe I was lucky enough to be their first delivery.
Did Bowen Scarff hold true to their no ADM MSRP price when you took delivery?

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paulr

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Navigator soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good afternoon, sorry for the late response I just saw this note. Rest assured, we are honoring MSRP on all factory orders. Whatever Ford puts on the monroney sticker is the price you will pay plus tax, license and $150 doc fee may be added.

Also, I highly recommend to speed up the purchase process that once you have a Vin and your Bronco is in Transit to reach out to Mikala or your sales consultant and start getting docs prepared and credit applications started prior to coming to the store.
Sponsored