indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
have you seen what a hard tops for Jeeps go for.
Well I got my Jeep hardtop for $800. :) But that was used/mint - there are so many Jeep OEM hardtops floating around out there for the various models people are selling. In fact I've got a half-cab hardtop to sell right now.

But yeah, I think some people will be sore about the cost of an OEM Bronco hardtop after the fact. There was a notice shared somewhere on this site, indicating higher cost with shipping, than what appears in the build and price.
Sponsored

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer (my cousin) says that my OBX is on hold because of the 2.7L and the Sasquatch package. I sent 12 questions and that was the quick reply today. She'll provide more details tomorrow. Will share if anything might help.
Super nice of you!

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
also, I stopped by 2 dealers today in the Dallas area. My dealerā€˜s GM said he heard the hard top will cost $3k+ if you were to add it later. Seems very pricey.

the other dealer said there is no way anyone knows how much the hard top will cost. Prices havenā€™t been released.

again, who knows?
I believe I heard somewhere are here there will be after market tops coming.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I got my Jeep hardtop for $800. :) But that was used/mint - there are so many Jeep OEM hardtops floating around out there for the various models people are selling. In fact I've got a half-cab hardtop to sell right now.

But yeah, I think some people will be sore about the cost of an OEM Bronco hardtop after the fact. There was a notice shared somewhere on this site, indicating higher cost with shipping, than what appears in the build and price.
maybe few years down the road you can get a used one but if you look on Jeeps build and price I think its about 1800 and aftermarket go for 2k and up and sense Ford can't get a hard top for Broncos then you not going find to many out there.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4 Door WT with LUX / Tow / Leather reserved 7/13 - no word either (except for the same 'Order Updates' as everyone else - nothing specific to me since the order) but switching out of the MIC top is not an option . . . so I suppose it's just a matter of patience . . . each pay period (2 weeks) that passes is just another chunk toward the down payment so . . . I'm ready when it's here but things are so out of my control that all I can do it wait!
Sponsored