Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone actually have their extra bonus reward points for purchasing their Bronco showing in their FordPass account? Currently, I only show 42,000 for the new vehicle purchase, however when I call the customer support line, they claim that there is 262,000 showing on my account and that dealer should see this to if I go in to order something. This seems strange to me because, if it is on my account, why am I not able to see it?

BTW: When I ask my dealer about it they say that they are looking into the issue but seem to be pretty clueless about the who deal.
Sponsored

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your dealer has to go into the “Sales” tab at the bottom of the screen after entering your email address / user name in the Ford Pass Rewards Member Portal and activate the offer.

OP
OP
Brandon1282

Brandon1282

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRD, 2021 GMC 1500 AT4 3.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your dealer has to go into the “Sales” tab at the bottom of the screen after entering your email address / user name in the Ford Pass Rewards Member Portal and activate the offer.
Will that allow them to add the additional 220k points to my account?

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If they look up your account and go to the bottom of the screen there is a tab for Sales and another for Service.

In the example below under the Service tab this customer has earned "One Complimentary Ford Pickup & Delivery Service" but your dealer has to go in and check that little box to redeem it and apply it to the account. In this example Ford will pay your dealer to come to your home or work, pick up your vehicle for service and then deliver it back to you when complete.

In your case they would need to go under the sales tab (circled in yellow) and look for the 200,000 points for losing the modular top as well as the 20,000 points for early reservation offers and click the boxes to apply them to your account. Hope this helps.

Ford Bronco Question Bronco FordPass Bonus Reward Points 1639574830313

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have zero points!!! Nothing was added after purchase.....I did pay cash for mine with no financing....would this effect points??

thanks

Sponsored

warfieldnc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mini Cooper S, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have zero points!!! Nothing was added after purchase.....I did pay cash for mine with no financing....would this effect points??

thanks
The way you pay shouldn't affect your eligibility. The dealership has to add your points from their end. I didn't receive the 200,000 points until I emailed my salesperson and asked about it nearly 2 months later. The points showed up within an hour in the FordPass app. They also threw in 20,000 points for purchasing a bronco. Hope that helps and I hope you get the points.

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way you pay shouldn't affect your eligibility. The dealership has to add your points from their end. I didn't receive the 200,000 points until I emailed my salesperson and asked about it nearly 2 months later. The points showed up within an hour in the FordPass app. They also threw in 20,000 points for purchasing a bronco. Hope that helps and I hope you get the points.
Thanks I am going to give my dealer a call!!
Sponsored