Sponsored

Question for those who converted to order?

Damageinc321

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Wrangler, 18 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a reservation date of 7/23 . I'm planning on ordering a 4 door black diamond w sas PKG, mid pkg, 2.7 and auto. Is there any chance of getting it in 21? It's sounding like 2.7 and sas is hard to get. I could go wt or bl but either way I want 2.7 .
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We won't know anything until all orders are put in by the 3/19/21 deadline. 7/23 is pretty late to make '21MY in my opinion, but a lot depends on your dealer, their reservations, allotments and where you are in that mix. 2.7 and Sasquatch won't help your chances. I'm a 7/14 res and hope my 2 door choice doesn't push my to late delivery. Good luck!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation date of 7/23 . I'm planning on ordering a 4 door black diamond w sas PKG, mid pkg, 2.7 and auto. Is there any chance of getting it in 21? It's sounding like 2.7 and sas is hard to get. I could go wt or bl but either way I want 2.7 .
Wildtrak has squatch and the Badlands has 90% squatch so not much to gain there .

kfralin

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As stated below, a lot of it will depend on what your selected dealers allocation is and how many people above you on their reservation list cancel or move their reservation to another dealer. I am expecting that all of my customers up to July 20-21st "should" get a 2021MY, but that is still a pretty fluid situation. Best of luck!

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey19 is dead on with advise. None of us will know until may. I’m 7/14 bd with 2.7 and sas. But I want the mod top. I’m hoping the 2.7 and sas parts don’t run out until the mod tops become available. It sucks not to know where we stand on build date, but it is nice to know that we all will get our Broncos the way we want it. Eventually.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's very unlikely a 7/23 reservation is MY21 but here's to hoping!