Sponsored

Question for unscheduled Cyber Orange order holders.

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With the end of MY '22 scheduling rapidly approaching and our color ending with it, what are your plans moving forward? Are you simply picking another color and soldiering on or are you seriously leaning toward cancelling your order? I am close to just cancelling and buying a new 3/4 ton.
Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm probably just going to throw the choice to my wife since I'm not really feeling the other colors... But I still want a Bronco.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the end of MY '22 scheduling rapidly approaching and our color ending with it, what are your plans moving forward? Are you simply picking another color and soldiering on or are you seriously leaning toward cancelling your order? I am close to just cancelling and buying a new 3/4 ton.
CO is ending? Did I miss something? Noooo!!!!!

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
where did you see the color was going away?

I havent seen a 23my orderguide?

Reactions: abe

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't face this particular, but I had to do it in the MY22 roll over when Rapid Red was discontinued. I went with Race Red then. Fortunately I am scheduled for next week. The "new" Eruption Green" for MY22 was of interest but I passed on that till I decided to order a second one and for that one I did get the Eruption Green

Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CO is ending? Did I miss something? Noooo!!!!!
where did you see the color was going away?

I havent seen a 23my orderguide?
The order guide hasn't been released, but the 23MY colors have been revealed on this forum based on some internal dealer communication for 23MY, and while Antimatter Blue is back, and Azure Grey Metallic is new which replaces Area 51 (sort of looks like a metallic A51 from the previews), Cyber Orange is one of the dropped colors as well on that chart.

Yellowstone replaces Cyber Orange, but is late availability only on the Heritage Limited Edition.

Limited Edition color ways are not included on the base color selection, but the color selection generally is similar if not identical to that of the Ranger built in the same factory.

Squatched007

Badlands
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm already annoyed. I'm thinking it will be like antimatter blue, my build is taking so freaking long that CO might come back 2024. I'll be extra miffed if had to forgo the color and get my bronco in 2023 and it comes back in 2024. Does anyone know if I were forced to change colors and options due to the MY changes, will my 2020 reservation and 2021 order still be price protected through 2023 as promised? Or is it promises prom-messiness?

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm probably just going to throw the choice to my wife since I'm not really feeling the other colors... But I still want a Bronco.
CO was my first choice. My wife thinks it looks like a school bus and hates it. But we are trading in her SUV and we live in BYU country, so I compromised. We went with VB. Absolute hypocrisy considering we are both LSU grads.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CO was my first choice. My wife thinks it looks like a school bus and hates it. But we are trading in her SUV and we live in BYU country, so I compromised. We went with VB. Absolute hypocrisy considering we are both LSU grads.
As @Planet_Express_IV mentioned above, the standard paint colors (not limited/special editions) were leaked about a week 3 weeks ago. It was confirmed by multiple dealer employees that have access to a portal requiring log-on. I'll try and find the thread as I'm sure it is buried off the radar.

Edit: Looks like it was 3 weeks ago that the color palette was leaked.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I would be pissed if CO vanished. Eruption Green would be my forced choice if my order was still hanging out there for MY 23.

Sponsored

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not too happy that CO is finishingā€¦ Right now Iā€™m leaning towards velocity blueā€¦ wouldnā€™t have thought that until I seen it in person - it looks phenomenalā€¦ also like race red as an option

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not too happy that CO is finishingā€¦ Right now Iā€™m leaning towards velocity blueā€¦ wouldnā€™t have thought that until I seen it in person - it looks phenomenalā€¦ also like race red as an option
Yes, same here. After a discussion with my wife it's Velocity blue with Race red a close second.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know all these 'leaks' and things... but I'm not going to believe it till the 2023 build and price is live on ford's site and CO is missing.

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was already debating switching to eruption Green so I guess I would just do that or anti-matter blue.
Sponsored